• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Amazing new pic of Savan, Max and Shellback

Started by turnaround, January 24, 2012, 09:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Savan posted this on his Facebook

Is the other guy USHER?

And who's far right?  :-[

Great pic, isn't it!
And I liked it..

Rebecca

oh wow, I adore that pic!! great to see them all smiling! fantastic!

I don't know who that guy is next to Usher.

Do you think Usher's working with Max, Shellback and Savan again? or is this an old photo?

turnaround

I think it's brand new and they they are indeed working together again .  :D
And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Axel

awesome! Thanks for sharing! That guy on the right looks familiar though but I have no idea who it is.

turnaround

I thought so too, but can't name him yet.

Anyone of our experts can help?  :)
And I liked it..

turnaround

And I liked it..

Tony Hermansson

Linda

I know I've seen that guy on the far right before but I don't know where

Axel

I can't stop smiling every time when I come back to this thread, looking at the picture. That's so much talent on 2 square-meters that it makes my brain implode!

Feelgoodlies

Nice pic indeed, and that studio is really classy!

Rebecca

Quote from: Axel on January 27, 2012, 01:36:36 PM
I can't stop smiling every time when I come back to this thread, looking at the picture. That's so much talent on 2 square-meters that it makes my brain implode!

me too! I have come back to this thread quite a few times. It's the best picture.