• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Taylor Swift - I Knew You Were Trouble

Started by growapear, October 17, 2012, 07:33:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rebecca

great video, I love the song. Yes, this should be No.1!

Joshua

I really like this video a lot, such a great vibe. I'm glad they finally decided to make this a proper release. Though it's already been charting well as a radio single all over the place. Hopefully this can give it the final push it needs.

The full length official version is up now...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNoKguSdy4Y

Axel

This is a song I completely adore. When I first heard the first verse, I thought "mehhh", but when the chorus kicked in, I was sold. And then the melody stuck to my head for the rest of the day. Whoa. Even though I think that it's a departure from Swift's style, it's more daring without a doubt but it also makes her more replaceable.

However, the song itself is magical. I'm pretty sure it will chart big.

B Steady

it's clearly my favorite on "red", even one of my max martin/shellback favorites ever - absolutely amazing song!!!
Vila i frid Dag

gm33

I Knew You Were Trouble now #1 on the Billboard Pop Charts!

I think it might be my favorite Max track, ever...
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

nznexus

thats amazing, max martin knows how to write an extremely catchy song...

hmmm..
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Joshua

I'm starting to wonder if there's something wrong with me. I just don't love this track all that much. I seem to be the only one. I feel the same way about "Beauty And A Beat", and seem to be alone there too. Not that I hate them at all, I just don't love them like most of Max's work.

B Steady

It just takes some time until you love the "new"
Max :)
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

Brit Award

http://www.metatube.com/en/videos/172585/The-BRIT-Awards-2013-Taylor-Swift-I-Knew-You-Were-Trouble

Britney also had different sometimes very different backing tracks when she performed the songs live. This tradition is now back. Who has produced this remix? Or was this done by Max and Shellback particular for live shows!

Almost Cheiron-esque.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

Taylor's performance is fantastic! I agree, the remix is very Cheiron-esque! very Britney!

I would love to know who produced the remix for live shows, do you think Max and Shellback would spend the time?

turnaround

If only we knew. I guess it was specially done for the Brits and the producer of the song didn't have lots of time.

Or does she has a house producer who can do this? :D

I want this remix on CD. :D  Cheiron-tastic.
And I liked it..

A.R.T.

I don't like the remix, awful ! And the performances of IKYWT or WANEGBT too much similar everytime. Not "my style".

Raul_esp

Woww , the remix is amazing , Pure Cheiron!

B Steady

sorry but where the f*ck do you guys here cheiron in this remix???????
after reading your comments I was really looking forward to the remix and now that I've seen the video I'm a bit disappointed ... :(
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

With Cheiron I mean the way that Britney performed her Cheiron songs back then at award shows. Always a different version with more dance elements.
And I liked it..