• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carolina Liar Chart Update and Question ?

Started by davpet, July 28, 2008, 08:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

I checked itunes here in NY, but the song isn't listed at all, even as a bonus, and it's not even listed as a bonust track on the band's Wikipedia page....and yet....they obviously like playing it live, and the crowd likes it too :)  Maybe it's one of those songs that's in a movie soundtrack or something.......

Rebecca

Thanks george for checking, I always assumed that's where it was. I hope the song turns up somewhere.

Quote from: *Sabine* on March 31, 2009, 01:02:32 PM
Reb, normally you can view an album on a foreign iTunes. It won't let you buy the album though, unless you have a credit card number from that country. It's really pissing by the way, I know how much I would like to download some songs from the Swedish iTunes!!  :-\

Sabine, thanks now I see I can view US iTunes. Oh yes, I'm so mad that we can't buy from other countries. I have written to Apple about this, asking why? and they basically said too bad. oh well, record companies loss as then people have to resort to downloading for free.

georg_e

^     ^     ^     ^     ^

It IS really crazy how everybody's complaining about profits being down, but then they make it so hard to
buy songs --putting bonus tracks out only available in Antarctica or wherever -- and then you have to resort to
listening to them on YouTube....where nobody makes any money!  ;)    Alot of really good tunes don't get included here
on US cds or itunes, too.

Rebecca

It's completely insane!

I just send Carolina Liar a message on Myspace asking where I can buy Best Friends Girl. I'll let you know if I hear back!

*Sabine*