• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

New radio series about Cheiron – first Max Martin interview in 7 years

Started by clabbelito, August 31, 2008, 01:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clabbelito

In the Expressen article I mentioned and link to here, they say non-commercial Sverige Radio P4 Stockholm will air a five-part series about Cheiron, starting this Thursday (September 4). It will inclued the first interview with Max Martin in seven years.

I found lots more info on the series at the radio station's website for the series. Denniz Pop's son Daniel is pictured and quoted, listed among those who will feature in the series!  :o

Here is the trailer for the show.

All episodes will be uploaded on the show's website.

The series airs Thursdays at 9.30 in the morning, Swedish time. The frequency is 103,3.

What a great way to commemorate the ten-year anniversary of Dag's passing away.  :'(

Sorry all non-Scandinavian members of the forum; the series is in Swedish.

turnaround

Wow, thanks so much for the information.

Finally some media gives them the attention they really deserve!!
And I liked it..

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Tackar! thanks this is amazing finnaly some stuffs in media...And andreas carlsson
in idol tv4 3 september
If you can dream it, you can be it.

ahmed

thanks so much  :), it seeams the show will include interesting facts about cheiron

i have a request please... if any of the swedish members have time to translate it would be nice.

*Sabine*

That's awesome yes! I miss them a bit in the media! Hope we'll get some translators...and maybe...cappers! ;)
Do you Swede guys here know any site where we can download the whole Idol shows or at least see them online?
Thanks a bunch.

clabbelito

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 31, 2008, 07:21:07 PM
Do you Swede guys here know any site where we can download the whole Idol shows or at least see them online?

You can see Swedish Idol online at TV4 Anytime. It costs 49 SEK a month. TV4 Anytime have some free shows/clips under the headline "Gratis".

The episodes will probably be available as torrents at Pirate Bay.

More info about Swedish Idol 2008 at the official website for the show.

Rebecca

That's such great news!! so good they're doing a radio show, seems long overdue, just a pity it's in Swedish. If any of the Swedes could translate any of the show that would wonderful.

*Sabine*

Quote from: clabbelito on August 31, 2008, 09:44:06 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on August 31, 2008, 07:21:07 PM

You can see Swedish Idol online at TV4 Anytime. It costs 49 SEK a month. TV4 Anytime have some free shows/clips under the headline "Gratis".

The episodes will probably be available as torrents at Pirate Bay.

More info about Swedish Idol 2008 at the official website for the show.

Wonderful! Thanks for your help. I'll try Pirate Bay then. And obviously there's always youtube.

Feelgoodlies

Thanks for reporting the news to us, and we'll be more thankful if any of you guys "Swedes" translated to us, sorry but Swedish is hard :-[

Khan9898

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 01, 2008, 03:28:09 PM
Thanks for reporting the news to us, and we'll be more thankful if any of you guys "Swedes" translated to us, sorry but Swedish is hard :-[
who's the girl in your avatar

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Khan9898 on September 01, 2008, 09:02:54 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 01, 2008, 03:28:09 PM
who's the girl in your avatar
She is my favourite singer ever, her name is "Sandy Moelling", a memeber of the German girl band "No Angels", I totally recommend her music if your into pop music ;)

*Sabine*

The first interview was yesterday! So? For the most Swede of you guys who listened to it, what did Max say? Was it good? Do you know any site to download the interview? Thankies! :)

Tiiger

I'm doing a transcript of part 1, hopefully ready by tonight (I hate translating!) So don't be mad if it takes some time.  :-*
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

*Sabine*

Great!! Thanks so much :D
But just one question waiting for the whole thing, was it Max himself speaking or a journalist retranscripting the interview he had done with Max?