• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

max martin recording his own voice

Started by nznexus, May 01, 2014, 10:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

max martin have in several britney songs recorded his own voice. its cool but why really?

backing vocals or what?

in stronger, in gimme more and if u seek amy i think he have recorded his own voice thats cool

did u guys know max martin records his own voice?
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

Jules

Quote from: nznexus on May 01, 2014, 10:24:25 PM
in stronger, in gimme more and if u seek amy i think he have recorded his own voice thats cool

LMFAO  ::)

I didn't know Max did "Gimme More". lol

Tano87

Gimme More is produced by Danja! O.o
Max has totally nothing to do with Gimme More!

AlexanderLaBrea

Firstly, Max is an amazing singer, so there is no reason for him to hire a male background vocalist when he can do it himself. In some of the Britney stuff he fucks alot with his own vocals to make them unrecognisable, for instance in the mid 8 of "If U Seek Amy".

turnaround

Max is sometimes listed as a background vocalist in booklets. And he spoke the sequences in "Oops I did it again" and some gimmicks in "Lucky" if I remember correctly..
And I liked it..

j.fco.morales

Quote from: turnaround on May 02, 2014, 12:42:20 AM
Max is sometimes listed as a background vocalist in booklets. And he spoke the sequences in "Oops I did it again" and some gimmicks in "Lucky" if I remember correctly..

I went down and got if for ya.

ShockdioN

Christina aguilea mentioned in a video interview on her youtube account that u can also hear his vocals on "let there be love"