• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Cheiron Song of the year 2010 Nominations

Started by Rebecca, December 18, 2010, 10:47:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: nshinnosuke on December 19, 2010, 02:57:23 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on December 18, 2010, 09:34:54 PM
Quote from: Izalightblue on December 18, 2010, 09:02:54 PM
Raul, 1 thing leads to another is by Max. Wikipedia confirms it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Martin_production_discography

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raydiation_2

Yes , I saw it there , but nshinnosuke says it's not by him , where did you see it nshinnosuke ?
that's weird, I saw it on multiple blogs and Darkchild himself also once tweeted about the song...

well , then I add the song to the list.

Feelgoodlies

I am gonna take part in this, although I'm quite sure that "Teenage Dream" will win.

i won't vote for it, cuz I dont like it!

JackSnr

Voting will be very difficult for me. So many amazing songs. When does voting start and can we nominate multiple songs or just one?  :)

Rebecca

Voting will be difficult for me too, I still can't decide.
I'll put up a proper a poll tomorrow. sorry again for being so late, I still don't have internet at home.

Izalightblue

Yes, voting will be difficult. Although I love love Whataya Want From Me and Teenage Dream, I won't vote on these songs. There's one that I love a little bit more, but I can't tell, it's my vote!  ;D