• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr Luke's new record label - NOT able to work with Katy Perry!?

Started by JackSnr, November 08, 2011, 06:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Joshua on August 13, 2013, 12:31:07 PM
Just noticed this tweet from Luke:

"Thank you @SonyMusicGlobal for allowing me to do #ROAR !! It would not have happened if it wasn't for Doug Morris. #SONYMUSIC BEST!!!"

I'm guessing he's still locked in with his exclusive Sony contract, but they're allowing him to do outside work on occasions.

wow, that's pretty interesting!
Vila i frid Dag

Rebecca

oh wow, very interesting! I'd forgotten all about that he wasn't meant to work with Katy

j.fco.morales

And nobody posted about the deal between Big Machine Records and Prescription Songs?
They will write together: country songwriters with the established team from Prescription.

These are good news!

J_A24

Quote from: j.fco.morales on August 14, 2013, 12:48:41 AM
And nobody posted about the deal between Big Machine Records and Prescription Songs?
They will write together: country songwriters with the established team from Prescription.

These are good news!

Yup, check out this video, Billboard from PS is collabing with country songwriters

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QppvuuXnCtE

turnaround

He was allowed to do Roar, but I guess the whole album is co-written/produced by him.
And I liked it..

B Steady

Quote from: turnaround on August 14, 2013, 09:12:36 AM
He was allowed to do Roar, but I guess the whole album is co-written/produced by him.

I guess there will be like three, four songs that are not done by Team Max/Luke
Vila i frid Dag

turnaround

And I liked it..

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

j.fco.morales

The good news is that Greg Kurstin did a bunch of songs with her.
And he's SO her style.

Greg has done a lot of amazing work through the years.

AdamKhan

Quote from: B Steady on August 16, 2013, 09:19:50 PM
No way! He doesn't fit Katy! Im sure that he won't have any songs on prism

True, I hope he isn't lol. He has been involved in alot of Dr.Luke related projects lately (Brit, Robin Thicke, BeckyG)

I know for sure Greg Kurstin is involved. I think Greg Wells is also.

j.fco.morales

Quote from: B Steady on August 16, 2013, 09:50:15 PM
No.

Are you kidding me?

Tegan and Sara's Heartthrob or Sia's We Are Born is a good example of the kind of songs they could do together and they're both amazing albums.