• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry PRISM vs. Lady Gaga ARTPOP

Started by turnaround, July 30, 2013, 12:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B Steady

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 08, 2013, 12:48:08 AM
When you sell around 90000 k it means you proved you are big enough to even make another three albums. I never liked slow album sellers unless you're a debut!

90000 k = 90,000,000 :D of course you can make another three albums then lol! :D

90,000 isn't really that much is it?!
Vila i frid Dag

Joshua

A.R.T.

J_A24

I know I'll like Katy's album better.

I still wanna listen to the stuff GaGa recorded with Zedd and Madeon tho'.

Joshua

As far as the two lead singles go, here in Australia Katy has entered at #3 while GooGoo came in at #19. Not sure if they were released for sale here on the same day, but it would seem there's more interest in Katy for now.

turnaround

ROAR really seems to be more succesful right now. Maybe Gaga needs a bit more time as it isn't that instant as ROAR.

And I liked it..