• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Pitbull feat. Ke$ha - Timber (Dr. Luke, Cirkut, Sermstyle)

Started by B Steady, October 07, 2013, 04:58:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

I'm fed up by all these stupid Pitbull lyrics and monotonous rapping(?).
But the instrumental and Ke$has chorus are really fun. I like the trumpet. Has some wild west feeling to it and makes it unique.
And I liked it..

georg_e

Musical taste is a very personal thing, but if I may make a suggestion.......have a pint of good beer and listen to "Timber" with headphones, loud --   all doubts will vanish :D

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

AdamKhan

melodicmoonlight

Joshua

I kinda feel like it's a big step back for Ke$ha to do a track like this, but what do you know, here in Australia it's already doing a whole lot better than "C'Mon" and "Crazy Kids". It just sucks that she was trying to alter her image and has ended up with the lowest common denominator of a track. I do think it's fun, and a cool concept, but that's about where it ends for me.

nznexus

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

B Steady

Tweet her some links, that way you increase the chances that she's reading it indeed :D
Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Quote from: B Steady on October 20, 2013, 11:48:11 AM
Tweet her some links, that way you increase the chances that she's reading it indeed :D

i have to lol
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

nznexus

never liked cirkut so much but i must admit he does good job with dr lukes songs..  much credit to him

nznexus

Quote from: Joshua on October 20, 2013, 04:14:11 AM
I kinda feel like it's a big step back for Ke$ha to do a track like this, but what do you know, here in Australia it's already doing a whole lot better than "C'Mon" and "Crazy Kids". It just sucks that she was trying to alter her image and has ended up with the lowest common denominator of a track. I do think it's fun, and a cool concept, but that's about where it ends for me.

i kinda agree with you, she could do more better and more serious songs. timber is a funny name. also in my opinion pitvull didnt fit in

J_A24

turnaround

#1 on German iTunes.

Pitbull is played massively on radio in general.

It's a win-win situation for both artists.
And I liked it..

nznexus

B Steady

Quote from: nznexus on November 21, 2013, 08:42:25 PM
wat is sermstyle

Something that you'd like to be :P

This song doesn't stop growing on me, it's absolutely FANTASTIC. My favorite part is Ke$ha's "ouhoho" background singing before the (pre-)chorus, it sounds so passionate :)
Vila i frid Dag