• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackSnr

Teenage Dream (the single) release dates are slightly muddled, ranging from 3 days to Aug 3rd. The low quality version has really grown on me so I'm looking forward to it. A casting call for the video went out:
"looking for all sorts of fun free spirited people willing to have fun! with no limitations... seeking edgy cool hipsters NY style vibe tats a plus... gay and lesbian great! All must be willing to be in Underwear jumping into water...comfortable kissing eachother etc...."  ;D sounds interesting.

Here's the single artwork.
http://thatgrapejuice.net/2010/07/katy-perrys-teenage-dream-single-cover/

Here's the album cover. I like the two singles covers better but it's still good.
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/07/21/katy-perry-california-dream-album-artwork-revealed/

Raul_esp

''Teenage dream'' seems to be another drug of max , i only heard it twice and in LQ some days ago and y cant remove it of my head , the teenage dream part of the middle 8 is in my mind since i heard it ;D

I love the covers

Izalightblue

Very cool covers!! I can't wait to listen to Teenage Dream ! ;D

Izalightblue

Ooooook, the song just leaked and I uploded it on my youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8TDG5d5XQ

Enjoy!! Beautiful tune, I'm in love with it, another hit for sure!! Max did it again, hehe. ;D

Feelgoodlies

A mix of "Tik Tok" and "California Gurls" with a bit of "I just Want You To Know" at the beginning equals this new track!

God damn it, enough of this guys!

Unexpected

Omg this not good!!! Max what is happening!! hope the other songs are better in the album,

or even I wish his work with britney can restore my interest in him again, because I'm really starting to lose interest in max!!!

georg_e

Here's the song on ryanseacrest.com.......so u know it's OfFiCiaL!  ;-)   http://www.ryanseacrest.com/      Just scroll down  a little......         I had 3 stages on this song....when I heard the LQ clips I couldn't figure it out at all......didn't seem to have a  big chorus.  Then I heard this version once, and I really admired their courage to write something that's a bit different, without a hUgE chorus, and I liked it quite a bit, esp, those instru countermelodies on chorus..    Then I heard it a THIRD time, and I'm totally in love with it, and now the chorus DOES seem big to me.  And the prechorus has ALOT of emotion in that melody...I think the whole song has alot of emotion behind it. Like I said, I admire them for writing this, cuz it's different......but it works! 

Raul_esp

woww , I really love it , the beginning of the chorus is very semble to ''california gurls'' , but the production is different , the best of the song the bridge again , max is now doing amazing bridges.

georg_e

^    ^    ^

yES, and after I listened again I realised why I like that prechorus so much....the vocal harmonies are incredible!!!!
Also here's something funny...at the very end of the song there's this very electronic music synth part that  reminded me of something....I was thinking  "What IS that?" ! ;-)   Then it hit me later....it reminds me of the famous opening part of  "Won't Get Fooled Again"' by the Who, who also had of course a song called "Teenage Wasteland", so maybe they had a little fun with that, like subliminal......or maybe it's just complete coincidence ;-)    And the "Don't Look Back" line reminds me of Don Henley "Boys of Summer" (unbeliveably great song, btw) .....these are all cool things to do of course.....just helps set mood of it.   Yes, I like this song best of all recent Max/Luke stuff......it's got alot of feeling behind it.

JackSnr

This Song Is Amazing  ;D Better than California Gurls and just as good as Dj Got Us Fallin' In Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx9BDAxprM4

And, George, I totally agree, Boys Of Summer is an amazing song - one of my favorites ever. Which part of boys of summer does the 'dont look back' part in teenage dream remind you of?

georg_e

^    ^      ^

Jack, there's a line towards the end of "Boys of Summer" where he sings something like "there's a voice inside me saying Don't look back, you can never look back".   

PS....this makes me very happy ->     http://www.theatlantic.com/culture/archive/2010/07/california-gurls-vs-california-girls-non-feud-of-the-moment/60176/

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Teenage Dream is Better tjej c g but i really miss the power in the chours that cheiron was so Good at. Like more the max,savan,shellback songs. Then max luke songs. The Usher and Adam Lambert songs are way better.
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Alex Martin

I ADORE THIS SONG!!!!! Weeelllll done mister sandberg....it's tik tok part 3 but good job ;D

nshinnosuke

FINALLY another masterpiece,
even better than any of his recent work with adam,leona,allison,taio cruz or anyone,
clearly the best max martin song for 2010 in my opinion,
I'm worried that it might not even reach the top 5 in US because it isnt a club banger,
but let's see since it's going to be accompanied by an interesting video.
but I'll keep waiting for the other songs, and her album shall sound very interesting because there are 2 uptempo stargate tracks too (maybe another Rude Boy?)

Feelgoodlies

Best song of 2010? I understand that, but seriously, it's not even a new invention from him
E.T. is a much stronger and certainly better track, I also think it was a new invention for Dr.luke and Max, I totally fell in love with it, should've been the forst single to be honest!

Oh and the beginning of this also is so similar to "Who Knew" and "Everything I'm Not" besides "I Just Want You To Know".