• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PG

Quote from: Izalightblue on May 13, 2010, 12:26:13 AM
Another Katy Perry song has leaked : E.T - Futuristic Lover - Rumor has it that it was produced by Dr.Luke.

You can listen to the song here: http://usershare.net/7g7la8vabym3

I like it a lot.

"E.T." is listed as being by Katy Perry/Max Martin/Lukasz Gottwald/Joshua Emanuel Coleman.

I don't know why, but for some reason it makes me think of a song Adam Lambert would sing.  It's very good!

Izalightblue

Izalightblue

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: PG on June 08, 2010, 01:41:29 AM
I don't know why, but for some reason it makes me think of a song Adam Lambert would sing.  It's very good!
It reminded me of one of his songs on his record, teh song is called "Sure Fire Winners", it has the same mood actually, I wanted to say that but somehow forgot!

Guys, reportedly, "California Gurls" will be # 1 tomorrow in the US BB Hot 100.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 09, 2010, 06:14:52 PM
Quote from: PG on June 08, 2010, 01:41:29 AM
It reminded me of one of his songs on his record, teh song is called "Sure Fire Winners", it has the same mood actually, I wanted to say that but somehow forgot!

Guys, reportedly, "California Gurls" will be # 1 tomorrow in the US BB Hot 100.

Great , congrats to max and luke again  :D , yeah the song ''sure for winners'' is very semble to ''e.t''.

Rebecca

wow, another No.1! congratulations to Max + Luke

Izalightblue

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Amazing cover....IMO much better than original Max/Luke version....What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOBrWFA-uSc

Izalightblue

Amazing, indeed!! I bet there'll be a cover like this soon by some rock band! ;)

Rebecca

I really like the cover, but prefer Katy's version!

Raul_esp

great performance! i love you katy!  :-* ;D

she has improved vocally!