• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izalightblue

No Shellback on this one. I guess they kinda '' divide'' on which projects there will be Max /Luke and which  ones there will be Max/Shellback. Since Shellback has joined Maratone, it seems that it got this way: if the artist's style is pop rock, Shellback is involved. If the artist's style is pop, dancepop, electropop, Luke is.
See: Katy's album is dance oriented, so Luke's on it.
Avril has worked with Max & Shellback, she's a pop rock artist. I think we can tell from that.

Also some more examples:

Max / Shellback - songs for: Alisson Iraheta, Lesley Roy, Pink - Pop / Rock

Max / Luke: Kesha, Taio Cruz, Katy Perry - Pop, Dancepop, Electropop.

Of course there may be some exceptions sometimes; for example, Britney's 3, If You Seek Amy , Adam Lambert's If I Had You,  they are dancepop songs, but Max / Shellback's.

Raul_esp

''Teenage dream'' will be the second single!.

it's produced  by Max Martin and Dr luke  8)

Izalightblue

Oh, so cool!!!! Another one from Max/ Luke!!!  ;)

JackSnr

Anyone know how long the usual period of time between single releases is? Guesses?

Raul_esp

Quote from: JackSnr on June 19, 2010, 07:39:32 AM
Anyone know how long the usual period of time between single releases is? Guesses?

she'll perform the song in august , i think the single will be released when she releases the album.

JackSnr

Katy has said she may perform Teenage Dream at the teen choice awards (Aug 9th) and a reporter from the daily star talked about the song after hearing it at one of Katy's pre-release preview parties.

It reads:
The producer of the song hasn’t been revealed yet, but the Daily Star — who have heard the song — described it as “Summer in a bottle with a storming pop beat”

Unbeknownst to the magazine, Teenage Dream is the work of Max Martin and Dr Luke. It also says that is picks up right where California Gurls left off. Yay for a storming beat and yay for another summer jam!

Izalightblue

Quote from: JackSnr on June 24, 2010, 10:26:15 AM
Katy has said she may perform Teenage Dream at the teen choice awards (Aug 9th) and a reporter from the daily star talked about the song after hearing it at one of Katy's pre-release preview parties.

It reads:
The producer of the song hasn't been revealed yet, but the Daily Star — who have heard the song — described it as "Summer in a bottle with a storming pop beat"

Unbeknownst to the magazine, Teenage Dream is the work of Max Martin and Dr Luke. It also says that is picks up right where California Gurls left off. Yay for a storming beat and yay for another summer jam!

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 19, 2010, 12:27:10 AM

Teenage Dream

Writers:
   GOTTWALD LUKASZ
   KATY PERRY
   LEVIN BENJAMIN
   MCKEE BONNIE
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL

The Daily Star should've known better!!  :P  We already know here  who the producers are, it was already revealed by my earlier posts and Raul's posts on this thread!! We are better informed than the newspaper, hahahaha.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on June 24, 2010, 06:21:03 PM
Quote from: JackSnr on June 24, 2010, 10:26:15 AM

It reads:
The producer of the song hasn't been revealed yet, but the Daily Star — who have heard the song — described it as "Summer in a bottle with a storming pop beat"

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 19, 2010, 12:27:10 AM

Teenage Dream

Writers:
   GOTTWALD LUKASZ
   KATY PERRY
   LEVIN BENJAMIN
   MCKEE BONNIE
   SANDBERG MARTIN KARL

The Daily Star should've known better!!  :P  We already know here  who the producers are, it was already revealed by my earlier posts and Raul's posts on this thread!! We are better informed than the newspaper, hahahaha.

hahaha yeahh

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

JackSnr

Here is a club remix of one of her new songs Peacock. Not the album version but it sounds really good. Couldn't make out the lyrics but it's something like "Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?
Don't be chicken boy, stop acting like a beeeotch" Unfortunately it's not Max but I really like this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKrQiSpV0Ts

Here is a video of two producers doing Circle The Drain... her voice is only heard right at the end. It's not Max though either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfFuLTY3vOA

Raul_esp

Quote from: JackSnr on July 01, 2010, 11:13:00 AM
Here is a club remix of one of her new songs Peacock. Not the album version but it sounds really good. Couldn't make out the lyrics but it's something like "Are you brave enough to let me see your peacock?
Don't be chicken boy, stop acting like a beeeotch" Unfortunately it's not Max but I really like this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKrQiSpV0Ts

Here is a video of two producers doing Circle The Drain... her voice is only heard right at the end. It's not Max though either.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfFuLTY3vOA

it sounds very good , the pop album of the year.

Feelgoodlies

I hope I'm gonna like the Luke and Max songs! Cuz, to me so far the album of the year is Eric Saade's album "Masquerade".

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 07, 2010, 06:01:49 PM
I hope I'm gonna like the Luke and Max songs! Cuz, to me so far the album of the year is Eric Saade's album "Masquerade".
the one from alexander kronlund it the best  :)
If you can dream it, you can be it.