• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Do you think this is the tracklist?

Disc 1:
1 - Teenage Dream
2 - Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
3 - California Gurls (feat. Snoop Dogg)
4 - Firework
5 - Peacock
6 - Who Am I Living For?
7 - The One That Got Away
8 - E.T.
9 - Circle The Drain
10 - Pearl
11 - Hummingbird Heartbeat
12 - Not Like The Movies

Deluxe Disc 2:
1 - If We Ever Meet Again (feat. Timbaland)
2 - Starstrukk (feat. 3OH!3)
3 - California Gurls (MSTRKRFT Main Mix)
4 - California Gurls (Passion Pit Main Mix)
5 - California Gurls (Armand Van Helden Remix)
And I liked it..

Unexpected

I think this has been confirmed as the official tracklist, pointless CD2 :-\ :-\

Izalightblue

Oh, if this is the official tracklist, where did '' Part of me'' go to?

It is another one from Max / Luke. Maybe it didn't make the album...

turnaround

Maybe a Bonus-Track fo a single single then?

Or it will be on the Kelly Clarkson album  ;D
And I liked it..

Izalightblue

Quote from: turnaround on July 11, 2010, 07:32:12 PM
Maybe a Bonus-Track fo a single single then?

Or it will be on the Kelly Clarkson album  ;D

Oh, that's possible! ::) :P

JackSnr

Oh No!  :o How could a Max/Luke song not make the album? I was really looking forward to a whole heap of Max songs because he hasn't contributed so many tracks to one album for the best part of 10 years. Maybe this track list is missing some songs (prays). If it is Max, Luke and Katy, I need to hear it. >:(

Unexpected

Quote from: JackSnr on July 12, 2010, 01:49:38 PM
Oh No!  :o How could a Max/Luke song not make the album? I was really looking forward to a whole heap of Max songs because he hasn't contributed so many tracks to one album for the best part of 10 years. Maybe this track list is missing some songs (prays). If it is Max, Luke and Katy, I need to hear it. >:(

The last time he contributed so much songs on the same album was in Marion ravens album and that was 2005! I think he did 6 songs on that album.

JackSnr

Today is a good day for I have discovered Marion Raven  :P
I noticed that the "Here I am'' part of the chorus from Marions song here I am is exactly the same as "Behind these Hazel Eyes" I keep expecting to hear "Here I am once again! I'm torn into pieces"

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Max must have at least 5 songs at leseley Roy album 2008?  And even more at Carolina liar album ?
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Unexpected

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on July 12, 2010, 06:12:23 PM
Max must have at least 5 songs at leseley Roy album 2008?  And even more at Carolina liar album ?

Oh maybe I wasn't clear, the last time he contributed alot of GOOD songs was in 2005 Marion Ravens album!!

of course no offense to any fans of Carolina or lesley.

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

nshinnosuke

Quote from: Unexpected on July 12, 2010, 06:37:41 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on July 12, 2010, 06:12:23 PM

Oh maybe I wasn't clear, the last time he contributed alot of GOOD songs was in 2005 Marion Ravens album!!

of course no offense to any fans of Carolina or lesley.
Marion was good, Lesley was ok (what a flop and waste of max songs) and Carolina Liar truly sucks for me

Rebecca

Quote from: JackSnr on July 12, 2010, 02:47:44 PM
Today is a good day for I have discovered Marion Raven  :P
I noticed that the "Here I am'' part of the chorus from Marions song here I am is exactly the same as "Behind these Hazel Eyes" I keep expecting to hear "Here I am once again! I'm torn into pieces"

Yes! and don't forget Britney's "Cinderella" - "Here I am, try to forgive me..."
I love the "here I am's"

oh dear, disappointed that Max/Luke song is not making Katy's album. Hopefully someone else will record it.

JackSnr

Okay, so assuming that Part of Me isn't on the album, we have already heard 3 of the 5 max songs - et, california gurls and teenage dream.

Although... I'm not gonna sign off Part Of Me just yet because looking back in 07 to just before Britney was about to release circus there was so much misinformation regarding the album flying around both here and everywhere so there could still be a chance. ;D

Btw, have u guys heard the full version of peacock yet. If so, what do u think?

Raul_esp

i only heard ''teenage dream '' once , i cant find the song more , ''peacock'' is in a very low quality , but the song seems very good.