• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

IMO the best max song remain in the last year Whataya want from me by adam lambert.

nshinnosuke

maybe it's just our preferences,
to me ET sounds like no single potential, maybe more like an ordinary album track
whataya want from me was too overplayed in Asia (it's huge here) so I got bored of it :)

Alex Martin

ahahhahahah in italy WYWFM is totally unknow  :D

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on July 23, 2010, 08:42:06 PM
maybe it's just our preferences,
to me ET sounds like no single potential, maybe more like an ordinary album track
whataya want from me was too overplayed in Asia (it's huge here) so I got bored of it :)
Yes it's being overplayed here as well! "If I Had You" is getting some plays as well btw!

I don't know but I am seriously gutted at the constant repetition aka "copying and pasting" of Luke and Max!

turnaround

Just noted that Max is 4 times in the Australian Top 10 I-tunes charts.

Usher, Taio, Katy Perry, Adam Lambert.

Luke and Max break records and records, this is an amazing time for both of them.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Tracklist with official credits

1. Teenage Dream
Written by Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Benjamin Levin and Bonnie McKee
Produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco for Kasz Money Productions, Inc. and Max Martin for Maratone

2. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
Written by Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin and Bonnie McKee
Produced by Dr. Luke for Kasz Money Productions, Inc. and Max Martin for Maratone

3. California Gurls feat. Snoop Dogg
Written by Katy Perry, Calvin Broadus, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin, Benjamin Levin and Bonnie McKee
Produced by Dr. Luke and Benny Blanco for Kasz Money Productions, Inc. and Max Martin for Maratone

4. Firework
Written by Katy Perry, Mikkel S. Eriksen, Tor Erik Hermansen, Ester Dean and Sandy Wilhelm
Produced by StarGate for 45th & 3rd Music LLC

5. Peacock
Written by Katy Perry, Mikkel S. Eriksen, To Erik Hermansen and Ester Dean
Produced by StarGate for 45th & 3rd Music LLC

6. Circle The Drain
Written by Katy Perry, Christopher Stewart and Monte Neuble
Produced by C. "Tricky" Stewart for RedZone Entertainment

7. The One That Got Away
Written by Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald and Max Martin
Produced by Dr. Luke for Kasz Money Productions, Inc. and Max Martin for Maratone

8. E.T.
Written by Katy Perry, Lukasz Gottwald, Max Martin and Joshua Coleman
Produced by Dr. Luke and Ammo for Kasz Money Productions, Inc. and Max Martin for Maratone

9. Who Am I Living For?
Written by Kat Perry, Christopher Stewart, Monte Neuble and Brian Thomas

10. Pearl
Written by Katy Perry and Greg Wells
Produced by Greg Wells

11. Hummingbird Heartbeat
Written by Katy Perry, Christopher Stewart, Stacy Barthe and Monte Neuble

12. Not Like The Movies
Written by Katy Perry and Greg Wells
Produced by Greg Wells

Raul_esp

Raul_esp

Teenage dream 3# in itunes usa , amazing!!

Dynamite 1#
California gurls 2#
Teenage dream 3#

http://www.apple.com/itunes/charts/songs/

georg_e

Wow, that is really incredible!!   I mean, if you take from Jan. 1999 when "Baby One MOre tiMe" was released until now, that means over 11 years at the top of charts for Max, and then  over five years since "Since U been Gone"  with Max and Luke together.....and now they have 3 songs at top?!!  :D

Raul_esp

Did Someone still dude about who is the best hitmaker ever??  ;D

nshinnosuke

besides Max I'm also interested in Stargate's tracks,
sometimes they really do some great uptempos
some songs came from Tricky Stewart..I wonder if it's going to be poppy like Justin bieber's baby or less catchy like his usual sound?

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on July 25, 2010, 05:45:42 PM
Did Someone still dude about who is the best hitmaker ever??  ;D

Yes...Kristian Lundin  :D

Izalightblue

It kinda surprises me the fact that in  all Max/Luke songs Katy leads the writing and that Benny Blanco is in almost every single production. Now it's a trio. We'll have to say '' Max / Luke/ Benny '', it's cool, I like Benny's productions. I've said it here before that Max is writing less and producing less when it comes to collaborations, he doesn't lead the songs' writings or productions when he collaborates with Dr. Luke now, have u noticed it? And Luke puts his company's songwriters to write too or produce, like Bonnie Mckee and Ammo. It's curious. If you guys check Dr.Luke's twitter, you'll see that he has twitted about producing or finishing Katy's songs himself. So when it's a Max/ Luke/ Benny song, Luke leads it, so I'll have to get used to write Luke/ Benny/ Max, kinda weird at first. Well, I guess he prefers leading the writing / production when it's him and Shellback songs maybe because he is too busy to lead all the productions. Can't wait to hear the other songs though.

Izalightblue

Katy Perry has put together some stills of her new music video ''Teenage Dream'' and made a video with it, including the lyrics of the song and posted it on her youtube channel as a teaser:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8fj2HVYlD_4

Nothing new though... another video based of cars, boys, beach party... I may sound boring, but I'd like videos to have new plots / concepts, please!!

georg_e

I think some of this change up in the writing teams is almost like a natural development.....maybe this is obvious, but what I mean is, Max became protege of Denniz Pop, who was older than Max.  Then, Max took on Luke, who's a few year years younger than Max. But since they're both roughly the same generation, they needed to get with younger proteges to stay fresh and current, so Max got Shellback, and Luke got Benny and the rest of his team, who are all in their 20's.

Another good example of this is Billy Steinberg, who hooked up with Josh Alexander who was much younger, and had a whole new comeback of great hits. 

Now all we gotta do is figure out where Tiffany Amber fits into this theory  :D