• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

JackSnr

Of course Last Friday Night will be a great party anthem but I'm really looking forward to The One That Got Away because it's just Max and Luke which makes me think it might be a song that is melodically similar to Since U Been Gone and Behind These Hazel Eyes. I guess we can only speculate. ::)

I see Tricky Stewart and The Dream are doing a lot of songs... hmm It'll be interesting to see what they'll do. I know they're good but I never thought of them as very 'Katy' Then again, I never imagined Max doing Usher let alone Pittbull. Sounds can change...

Rebecca

I'm excited about the tracklist and songwriters.
I'm only just getting used to Teenage Dream, at first her voice sounded weird to me, but now I'm totally hooked, I love it at the end with "i'ma get your heart racing in my skin tight jeans.."

yeah, true George, the 'don't look back' line, i'm sure they thought of Boys of summer with that. it's a nice touch as this song has the same sentiment.

Yes, where is Tiffany Amber these days!

georg_e

Today U.S. itunes:

#2   Dynamite

#3   Teenage Dream

#5   California Girls

#6    DJ's Got Us Falling in Love Again

It's Max Martin radio!!!!!!   :D

Raul_esp

Rebecca

Wow, completely amazing!

I'm typing it out to keep track:

#1   Dynamite
#2   Teenage Dream
#4   California Girls
#5   DJ's Got Us Falling in Love Again
#30  If I Had You
#57  Whataya Want From Me

Alex Martin

Feelgoodlies

Look what one webpage wrote about Katy's "Teenage Dream":

QuoteAlthough the song is significantly less annoying than 'California Gurls,' --which we recently found out sounded just like Kesha's 'Tik Tok'-- this track also fails in originality. As soon as we heard it we got a flashback to Kelly Clarkson's opening bit from her 2009 hit 'My Life Would Suck Without You.' Poor Katy keeps getting recycled beats! But hey, at least she has that new teen dream image to keep everyone distracted.
Yes they might be talking about the beginning!

Oh and Max needs to do something more like "Just Like You", that song is absloutely awesome!

Alex Martin

MAX...much guitars and less elettropop. Let's hope for avril and carolina liar...

Izalightblue

It's very cool, and for some reason, it kinda reminds of Kesha's Blah Blah Blah.

Rebecca

oh no, I don't really like "Peacock", maybe it will grow on me and I'll like the recorded version.

It reminds me of Kesha's Dinosaur!
and it also reminds me of another song, but I can't think what, the part of "I want your jaw-dropping, eye-popping, head-turning..."

georg_e

It sounds like an O.K. song to me, but I would bet money that "Last Friday Night" by Max/Luke will be a better song, especially since it's listed as the second track on the album.    It's kind of a shame that they prob wouldn't go with them as a third single though, just for the sake of variety.......