• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: JackSnr on August 01, 2010, 06:37:05 AM
PEACOCK!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlAyYr7H1Pc
Only heard the first 13 seconds of it,I don't like hearing new songs sung "live", well, it sounds nice and to be judged properly I have to listen to a studio snippet of it!

OverPop

Quote from: JackSnr on August 01, 2010, 06:37:05 AM
PEACOCK!!!  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlAyYr7H1Pc

doesn't suite me, what's the song about anyway? peacock?  ??? ::)
at first I thought she said "let me see your big cock"  :o

peace

Raul_esp

JackSnr

I think the only reason I like Peacock so much is that I heard this version first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsxGsi_0Xj4
I will be buying this remix version when it is released. I'm not too keen on the rock version that will be on the album. Too cheerleaderish. I think the song is solid though.

PG

Clips of the whole album are up on the UK iTunes (and the full version of "Not Like The Movies" is out).

georg_e

^     ^   

Thanks for the link -- I  just KNEW i would love "Last Friday Night" :D     Max and Luke know how to write melodies with warmth to them.   "The One That Got Away" sounds good too.   It's weird, but I can't even listen to the other songs yet because --and not saying this just cuz I'm a fan --  M & L just flat out write the best melodies.

Izalightblue

Oh my God!!! I'm in love with Last Friday Night and The one that got away!!!! I love both,  and I love the piano on TOTGA!!

Raul_esp

Izalightblue

Raul, you have to download the Itunes app, otherwise you won't be able to hear it!

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on August 03, 2010, 05:36:22 PM
Raul, you have to download the Itunes app, otherwise you won't be able to hear it!

I have downloaded it right now , but i havent account , i need account for it?

Izalightblue

I don'think so, I don't have one and I could listen! Try to refresh the page and click again on the song, it may work! Have you got the message: ''this song is not available in your country, only in Uk, click here to change it''. I did get this message, then I clicked on it and I could listen. Try again, Raul, you will be able to listen to it.

Raul_esp

Then  i need only to have installed itunes... , it's strange that i cant hear it.

Izalightblue

Raul_esp

I'm now like a drug addict that cant find drug  ;D

Izalightblue

I tried to save the songs fromm Itunes to my pc, but it's not possible. If it was, I'd upload them and you could listen. Anyway, I guess really soon, even today or tomorrow the songs may be on youtube.