• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: Izalightblue on August 03, 2010, 06:21:06 PM
I tried to save the songs fromm Itunes to my pc, but it's not possible. If it was, I'd upload them and you could listen. Anyway, I guess really soon, even today or tomorrow the songs may be on youtube.

Yes i hope it be on youtube early ...

Raul_esp

Link in youtube !!!  :P :P :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah43VC-2HBE&feature=player_embedded#!

The max songs are amazing! , i like a lot of too ''firework'' and ''peacock''.

georg_e

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 03, 2010, 06:11:21 PM
I'm now like a drug addict that cant find drug  ;D
LOL!!!   I know the feeling ;-)    In case they remove the YOuTube video, here's how I got onto the UK itunes (maybe you know this already, but)......  I went into my (US) itunes store, and then scrolled all the way to the bottom where it says "change country" or something. Then when I clicked on the UK flag, it took me to UK site, and I could play it. (I think you need your itunes open, though).

ps...speaking of drug addict, I've played "Last Friday Night" clip already about 10 times.....I'm obsessed with the feel of this song --just happens to align 1000% with my taste ;-)

Alex Martin

All the songs are great...well done Katy....much better than one of the boys.

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on August 03, 2010, 09:06:27 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on August 03, 2010, 06:11:21 PM
I'm now like a drug addict that cant find drug  ;D
LOL!!!   I know the feeling ;-)    In case they remove the YOuTube video, here's how I got onto the UK itunes (maybe you know this already, but)......  I went into my (US) itunes store, and then scrolled all the way to the bottom where it says "change country" or something. Then when I clicked on the UK flag, it took me to UK site, and I could play it. (I think you need your itunes open, though).

ps...speaking of drug addict, I've played "Last Friday Night" clip already about 10 times.....I'm obsessed with the feel of this song --just happens to align 1000% with my taste ;-)

I tried it but i cant play the songs either , i think i need an account for it.

Raul_esp

it will be the pop album of the year.

Another link :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwFkj9Rmgk8&translated=1

JackSnr

For those like me who were too late for the youtube videos, you can download the previews here: http://www.fileserve.com/file/Q7Ky3zv

Rebecca

That's so great that the album is so good! I'm glad it's better than One of the Boys. I missed the links, so hopefully the songs will be up on youtube soon, or I'll wait till I get the cd.

Alex Martin

Izalightblue

Rebecca

wow, sounds great. I can't believe there's covers already.

JackSnr

Can you believe the billboard top ten this week?

#2 California Gurls
#3 Dynamite
#7 Teenage Dream
#9 DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love

Has any producer had more than 40% of the top tens in one week?

Rebecca

incredible!
I can't think, maybe Timbaland? or Ryan Tedder, maybe Redone with Lady Gaga? but I can't think they would have had 4 songs. Maybe Dr Luke has done it before!
and what's so great is Max's 4 songs are by 3 different artists

Raul_esp

Quote from: JackSnr on August 06, 2010, 12:07:09 PM
Can you believe the billboard top ten this week?

#2 California Gurls
#3 Dynamite
#7 Teenage Dream
#9 DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love

Has any producer had more than 40% of the top tens in one week?

AMAZING!! , I think it had never happened before , Max martin is living golden days.