• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Her album debuted at # 1 on the BB top 200, but her sales are miserable considering she had two HITS from the album!

Rebecca

It's great her album went to No.1 but yeah, the sales are quite poor. I suppose people just download the songs they want now.

JackSnr

I've finally come to accept that I don't think anyone will ever sell 100 million albums again. Not even Lady Gaga. Britney sold about 45 million albums in the time it took Gaga to sell 10 million.

Feelgoodlies

But people still manage to sell 400k and 500k in the first week!

I'm enjoying the instrumental version of the album!

JackSnr

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 06, 2010, 11:07:11 PM

Are the instrumentals for all the songs on youtube, coz I would really like to hear them. It's driving me crazy that there doesn't seem to be an actual instrumental for Teenage Dream, just crappy remakes of the song.

JackSnr

Teenage Dream is Number 1 on the billboard hot 100 this week. Congrats Max, Luke and Katy.

Raul_esp

It's the 8th number one in the billboard hot 100 of Max , Congratulations Max , Luke y Katy!

georg_e

Quote from: JackSnr on September 08, 2010, 09:05:50 AM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 06, 2010, 11:07:11 PM

Are the instrumentals for all the songs on youtube, coz I would really like to hear them. It's driving me crazy that there doesn't seem to be an actual instrumental for Teenage Dream, just crappy remakes of the song.
don't know if you found this already, Jack, but someone finally put up the real thing....holy s**t, play this loud and when the chorus comes in it blows you away! :D     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KqedcFcXPec   PS    an awesome acapella version of the record    http://www.youtube.com/user/glamourservices#p/u/3/zRSApuXCQ1M

JackSnr

Thanks George, the acapella sounds great -- really nice harmonies. I'm so glad that this song is doing really well, it deserves to.

Rebecca

I love the instrumental, so much detail. the acapella is great too.
I'm so pleased this song went to No.1.

MantraMix

I think I have to say that this is the best Max/Luke song to date (Teenage Dream). It has been playing in my mind non-stop since I heard it. It's just a perfectly written, produced and performed pop song. These guys are stupendously fantastic.

Feelgoodlies

ET and I Kissed A Girl is their best work for Katy!

For me their best song ever is definitely "Behind These Hazel Eyes" as a pop/rock I also love "Break Ya" from Raven, as for their electro/pop-rock I love is their fast guitars and drums of songs like "4ever" and "Do It All"!

Alex Martin

DO IT ALL is great....song of the year 2007  :D

nshinnosuke

best max/luke songs they ever did together :
-behind these hazel eyes
-break you
-end of me
-since u been gone
those were the days :D

Alex Martin