• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matteo87

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 20, 2010, 02:34:25 AM
''E.T'' will be the 4th single!

When the song should be released as the 4th single?
Fantastic news, "E.T." is my favourite of the album!!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Quote from: Matteo87 on February 14, 2011, 10:43:23 AM
Quote from: Raul_esp on December 20, 2010, 02:34:25 AM
''E.T'' will be the 4th single!

When the song should be released as the 4th single?
Fantastic news, "E.T." is my favourite of the album!!!

I don't know , I think it will be released early in this month.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 16, 2011, 03:54:40 PM
Premiered today...feat Kanye West....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=und0YkWh3K0

Oh no , it's horrible , I hate when the rappers go feat a pop song , where is the great middle 8 of the end ?? I love the original version , Kanye west ruins the song.

Matteo87

Nooooo, I prefer the original version!!
Kanye West ruined the song in the best part!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Matteo87 on February 16, 2011, 04:49:01 PM
Nooooo, I prefer the original version!!
Kanye West ruined the song in the best part!!
+1

Rebecca

yep, agree with you guys, Kanye's ruined it. I don't understand why Kanye was needed here. I thought Katy could have sold this herself. dear oh dear.

Alex Martin

WOW guys....yesterday Katy performed live in MILAN.....Fantastic concert,perfect voice,great dancers,great music and show!!!!!
Lenght 1:50.......
I LOVE KATY!!!!

Rebecca

That's great Alex. sounds like an awesome show.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on February 24, 2011, 02:04:55 PM
WOW guys....yesterday Katy performed live in MILAN.....Fantastic concert,perfect voice,great dancers,great music and show!!!!!
Lenght 1:50.......
I LOVE KATY!!!!

Oh you were there too!!  ;D  It was excellent yes!

gm33

Hi!

Anyone know who produced (remixed) the ET remix with West? I can't seem to find this info anywhere! Wondering if Max had anything to do with it?

Also, check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6ZyzCT2fE 
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Raul_esp

Quote from: gm33 on February 27, 2011, 08:26:37 PM
Hi!

Anyone know who produced (remixed) the ET remix with West? I can't seem to find this info anywhere! Wondering if Max had anything to do with it?

Also, check this out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fG6ZyzCT2fE 

I don't know , But the mashup is cool!!

bsbone

in the beginning dont liked so much ET but with time i like some more :P
i preffer the one that i got away to single

gm33

@bsbone

Me too! "The One That Got Away" and "TGIF" are my two fav. songs from the album.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012