• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Raul_esp

Today I heard this clasic song in the radio :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DL7-CKirWZE

and it reminded me instantly to ''Teenage dream'' in the chorus  , don't you , guys?  ;D

JackSnr

Oh yes, I love that song. I was listening to it a couple of weeks ago and thinking 'this sounds like teenage dream' but i dont care. They're both awesome  :)

georg_e

mmmhm...a little in the rythym of the melody, I see what you mean, Raul, but I think this is a 'classic' way of phrasing a melody rythmically that many have used.....for instance Max used it in the verses of Britney 'I'm Not A Girl", where the melody goes "Go -- My -- Wa-ayy"......     

Raul_esp

Quote from: georg_e on March 18, 2011, 10:42:58 PM
              mmmhm...a little in the rythym of the melody, I see what you mean, Raul, but I think this is a 'classic' way of phrasing a melody rythmically that many have used.....for instance Max used it in the verses of Britney 'I'm Not A Girl", where the melody goes "Go -- My -- Wa-ayy"......     

Yes , it's true , amazing you have realized of it detail :D

Raul_esp

georg_e

Yeah, it is great!!   Really good singing and piano playing :-)

Matteo87

Katy Perry in studio with Luke (and Max??) for the new single of the re-release of Teenage Dream...it will be released in the next summer!  8)
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Matteo87

E.T. is #1 in BILLBOARD 100!  ;D
Wow, congratulations to Max and Luke!
Another great success!

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

Raul_esp

Woww double great news!! , Congratulations Max! , 11 1# already!  ;D

Matteo87

Alex, you're right.
I had read in a music forum that E.T. was at number 1...isn't true, Gaga is on top!  :( >:(

The video will be released on March 31th.
I think it will be the most beautiful Katy's video!!

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

BTW a good news....glee loser like me new entry at number 6 :D

Raul_esp