• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

^      ^     ^

Wow, fantastic!!!  So great, as it was touch and go for awhile if it would make it......was glad to see so far LFN got most votes on the Billboard poll what people's favorite song was from the album -- it was always mine :-)

Rebecca

wow, this is great. I really didn't think it was ever going to make it!

Congratulations!

12 No. 1's for Max!

maxmartin'sfan

Raul_esp

Axel

MJ and Katy Perry? wtf? Such different artists, yet a stunning success for Katy (and Max). I am impressed. I thought Madonna would have achieved that in the 80s, but apparrently not. But the song rules indeed.

Matteo87

Congratulations Max, Luke and Katy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin

georg_e

Found this by accident .....great live performance of "Hot 'n Cold" opens her show on "Teenage Dream"tour....it's like an energy rush :-)      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Za-FcLkrQJg&playnext=1&list=PL9EE5B2F72C7B0BED

Rebecca

thanks, that's awesome. the next one of Teenage Dream is also fantastic.

gm33

That's amazing! I was hoping this would be picked!

Hope the radio mix is as good as the original:

QuoteAdding to the song's chart-topping potential: a "touch-up," i.e., a Dr. Luke-produced radio edit of the album version (which he also produced), according to Thompson, and a video. The label is currently "reading treatments" for the proposed clip. (Perry penned the song with Dr. Luke (Lukasz Gottwald) and Max Martin).
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

Feelgoodlies

I love "The One That Got Away", it's one of the first songs I fell in love with from 'Teenage Dream'

georg_e

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on September 16, 2011, 02:53:46 PM
I love "The One That Got Away", it's one of the first songs I fell in love with from 'Teenage Dream'

I love it now too, but I didn't really "get it" until I saw a YouTube video recently of Katy singing it live with just guitar, at a concert in Italy.....the crowd was singing the chorus, and I could feel the emotion of what great melody/lyrics it has on the chorus :-)

Raul_esp

Amazing news!! , I love the song, I hope she gets the 6th 1#!

Matteo87

"I didn't even know what a producer did, I spent two years day and night in that studio trying to learn what the hell was going on." - Max Martin