• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry in studio with Martin/ Dr Luke - New album PRISM

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", January 16, 2010, 09:24:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

georg_e

Great!! I love this song, especially the "B'' section of chorus....really takes off there!   It's funny on verses though, remember? Almost same melody as verses on "Till The World Ends" :-)

Rebecca

wow, i'm excited, I love "Part of Me", I can't wait for it's release.

Out

Initially I thought if I like it as much as demo-version but finally I buy it completely, "Part Of Me" is my Top-10 song of 2011 so I'm incredibly glad it will be released. But isn't it too late to become #1 Katy's label wants so much?

gm33

-----------------------------------------------------------
"I was writing with Max Martin and Johan Shellback who are two of my absolute songwriting heroes, they are just absolute melodic geniuses." - Taylor Alison Swift,  August 2012

turnaround

And I liked it..

Eddie Krommer

Raul_esp

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on February 22, 2012, 10:33:51 PM
It's another #1 at Billboard for Max, Luke, and Katy.

Also, Starships by Nicki Minaj (Rami/Carl) debuts at #9.

Congratulations.

http://www.billboard.com/#/news/katy-perry-s-part-of-me-debuts-atop-hot-1006251352.story?utm_source=most_recent

Congratulations Max , it's his 13th #1! and the 12th of Dr luke.

Eddie Krommer

BTW, it's a very Cheiron chart this week.

#1, Max (Part of Me)
#4, Jorgen (Stronger)
#9, Rami (Starships)

Raul_esp

Quote from: Eddie Krommer on February 22, 2012, 10:51:14 PM
BTW, it's a very Cheiron chart this week.

#1, Max (Part of Me)
#4, Jorgen (Stronger)
#9, Rami (Starships)

Amazing , the 90's come back!  ;D

Axel

wow, that is amazing! I like the track a lot. I wonder why it didn't make Teenage Dream a couple of years ago. It's kinda ironic that first it didn't make the album and now it ranks in pole position.

turnaround

Incredibe! It's like Cheiron is on another peak!!

But I guess Katy is annoyed that "Part of me" wasn't on the first edition of the album. Otherwise they would have broken another record with most singles at #1 from one album.
And I liked it..

Joshua

I am in love with Part Of Me, it's so good. I must've heard the demo version online ages ago, cos I totally recognised the melody as soon as I heard the final version, just couldn't remember where. I don't get why it wasn't on the original release, it fits perfectly I think.

Feelgoodlies

I love this song but doesn't its verses sound like Britney's "Till The World Ends" verses???

EDIT: I just read what you wrote georg_e, you thought the vesres sounded like each other too ;D