Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
While It may sound similar to Doja Cat's Say So, I believe Lu Kala's Pretty Girl Era is doing its own thing. While the former isabout flirting and "swapping gazes" with a person with whom you feel a connection, the latter is more a self-love anthem about valuing what makes you unique and having confidence to know you’re special.

I'm into her old stuff too, I hope she blows up, she deserves it
Finally...somebody on this forum with some sense. I think nanofives is some sort of bot posting on their behalf and/or is being paid to promote this crap...he/she and one other member constantly just spams ONLY new Wolf Cousins and/or Luke (or whatever disposable new flavor of the month) Spotify garbage anyone connected to these people programs out of their computer. This forum used to be mostly about the actual legendary Cheiron Studios, Denniz PoP and all the great artists/productions (actual music) that came from that amazing studio.

Today it is sadly a far cry from that.

Don't worry about me being a bot, thankfully I'm not, I just ignore your music because I don't like it, and you should do the same if you don't like the things I post.

Yeah, that's what we all need is more clones of that instead of singers/musicians with real talent. What ever happern to this guy being called a rapist?

Don't worry about Luke, he will not "intermix with other cultures to lower the intelligence of not just the whites but everyone else" as you said.
I'm in love with all the clones of Doja Cat
While It may sound similar to Doja Cat's Say So, I believe Lu Kala's Pretty Girl Era is doing its own thing. While the former isabout flirting and "swapping gazes" with a person with whom you feel a connection, the latter is more a self-love anthem about valuing what makes you unique and having confidence to know you’re special.

Produced by Dr. Luke  ;D

Written by Lu Kala, Dr Luke, Madison Love, Rocco Valdes

Okay, my thoughts on this song, I think it's really good but i can't help that it feels like it just ends abruptly. Like, I feel like an addition of a bridge, or maybe a key change like Kim did with Malibu would lift the song. I would also kind of like to see either Lizzo, Megan Thee Stallion, Doja Cat, Saweetie or Latto do the verse on this but overall the song is nice.

Lu Kala also has a EP out released back in 2020 if you're interested in hearing more. It's not produced by Dr. Luke but it's a solid listen nonetheless:

Yeah, that's what we all need is more clones of that instead of singers/musicians with real talent. What ever happern to this guy being called a rapist?

Written by Ed Sheeran, Johnny McDaid, Lewis Capaldi and Steve Mac
Produced by Steve Mac

Written by Dan Caplen, Ryan Tedder, Stavros Admantios Tsarouhas, Tyler Spry
Produced by Ryan Tedder, Tyler Spry, Stavros Admantios Tsarouhas

Written by Katie Gregson-MacLeod
Produced by Greg Kurstin

The whole album is produced by David Stewart

It's a very back-to-basics pop sound, I'm in love at first listen.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10