• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Christina Aguilera’s new single produced by Max?

Started by Out, December 20, 2011, 07:42:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

Quote from: klukan on January 05, 2012, 02:44:51 PM
Looks good if it's real!

http://fuckyeahxtinaaguilera.tumblr.com/post/15312076400/this-is-the-rumored-tracklisting-for-xtinas

But I guess it's fake. Max wouldn't do a song with Tiffany Amber without Shellback. It could be a mistake, though

I hope it's true , the credits are amazing , it could be the best Christina aguilera album since her first.

georg_e

Dr. Luke tweeted that it's not real...... :(

turnaround

And I liked it..

georg_e

klukan

Quote from: georg_e on January 05, 2012, 05:33:52 PM

Dr. Luke tweeted that it's not real...... :(

Obviously, he can't confirm the tracklist this early even if it WAS real.. Maybe they will change the songs, track order etc.

Rebecca

Interesting set list. It could be partially true. Max could do a song just with Tiffany, I imagine she writes the lyrics. Shellback might help produce. I hope at least there are 2 Max songs on her album.

Joshua

Mmm this could be very interesting if true. I remember reading years ago that Christina had a go at Britney for relying on the pop formula for her early hits or something like that... yet she did exactly the same herself.

princessofegypt

Quote from: Joshua on January 08, 2012, 03:40:54 PM
Mmm this could be very interesting if true. I remember reading years ago that Christina had a go at Britney for relying on the pop formula for her early hits or something like that... yet she did exactly the same herself.

She never said that.. and if she did then it should be well documented for you to post the proof. Some Britney fans like to perpetuate lies about Christina to keep the whole 1999 mentality of pitting them against either other alive.

Joshua

Quote from: princessofegypt on January 13, 2012, 06:47:20 AM
She never said that.. and if she did then it should be well documented for you to post the proof. Some Britney fans like to perpetuate lies about Christina to keep the whole 1999 mentality of pitting them against either other alive.

Well I'm not into fan wars. But you're probably right about it being lies, I never said it was true, I said I read it. It was in a magazine around the time Dirrty was released. So a journalist made it up, who knows? Was just saying.