• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Femme Fatal - Instrumental

Started by Tony Hermansson, December 27, 2011, 07:45:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Hermansson

I found Femme Fatal - Instrumental version a month ago.
That was a major ahaa experience for me as a producer. I couldn't actually believe that the tracks was "just that".
Of course it's amazingly sick produced, but for the first time I understood that the real bigness comes so much from the vocal arrangement.
I defently felt a bit stupid because.... I mean.... come on, the Cheiron sound is all about the backvocals :-[

Anyone got more of these "ahaa" Cheiron moments?

Axel

I'd be very interested in hearing that if you still have it. Also, you said you're a producer. Professionally?

cheers
Axel

Tony Hermansson

Hi there Axel!
I've been keeping an eye on you since i joined swedishsongs.
You're in an exciting place as a songwriter. It'll be fun to follow you  :)

Hell yea I still got the instrumentals! It's the coolest thing I ever laid my hands on  8)
PM me and I'm sure we can work something out that's almost legal  ::)

Yes, I do work as a producer, but I've just started working professionally. My first official production is being released this spring.

Axel

hi Tony

thanks for your kind words. I sent you a PM a few days ago. Just in case you haven't seen it yet. ;-)

cheers
Axel