• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

new Akon song, America's Most Wanted?

Started by etype, June 06, 2012, 04:04:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

etype

Does the new Akon song, America's Most Wanted have any involvement from Max Martin?  Its chorus is an exact ripoff of the chorus of E-type's True Believer (another Max Martin song).  Feel free to delete this thread if it's discovered that Akon and Max Martin didn't work together on this song.

turnaround

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsMtmivdirA

Good find, really what a rip-off. Don't know if they gave Max a credit.
And I liked it..

etype

Linda

Yeah i could hear it straight away too
its VERY similar

Feelgoodlies

It's sounds so RedOne. Oh and the beginning sounds like Nicki Minaj's "Starships"

Raul_esp

Yes a Ripoff but I love it , Great pop song.

turnaround

And I liked it..

etype

America's Most Wanted:

Aluaine Thiam, Carl Falk, Nadir Khayat, Teddy Sky, Rami Yacoub, produced by RedOne

(credits to Wikipedia)

E-type True Believer

Music by Martin "E-Type" Eriksson. Lyrics by Martin "E-Type" Eriksson and Savan Kotecha. Produced by Max Martin, John Amatiello & E-Type. Chorus vocals by Sanne Karlsson. Additional production by Jonas Mansson & Robin Soderman

(courtesy of Max Martin fansite)

Khan9898

All this recent Rami/Carl stuff with RedOne isn't them. Label politics is coming in the way of their own song pitches which is giving RedOne the bigger hand in song credits.

turnaround

Rami re-modeling a Max melody. This is so bizarre.
And I liked it..

etype

turnaround

Interesting. Anyone knows when this is officially released? Any statements from E-Type officials?
And I liked it..