• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

EUROVISION 2010: Did you watch it?

Started by Eddie Krommer, May 31, 2010, 05:11:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Krommer

As a fan of Euro sounds and music, one of my favorite shows year after year is the Eurovision Song Contest. This year was awesome.

My choices,I really don`t care if the won or not:
Germany, Romania, Spain and UK.

Izalightblue

I didn't, but I've seen many comments on twitter about it, and many comments mentioned Max Martin, but in a language I could not identify. Does anyone know if Max is involved in Eurovision?

Dominik

I'm pretty convinced that max wasn't involved in eurovision.
there were some pretty well known swedish and danish writers.
"Satelitte"  for example the german entry was written
by Jodie Frost(USA) and John Gordon (DAN).
To Eddy: I liked Ukraine and Turkey pretty much though these were
some pretty edgy tunes but the girl from ukraine had a great voice.
Germany was the best in my opinion and I overall hated the UK
entry. That was so bad and dated. 

Raul_esp

it was the best eurovision contest in a long time , i loved a lot of songs : denmark , iceland , romania , germany , uk , azerbaiyan , etc..

Izalightblue

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Azerbaiyan was best The song is Produced by Anders Bagge
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

I watched some of it, it was pretty entertaining. I just listened to Azerbaiyan's song, yeah, I quite like it.

Feelgoodlies

Azerbaijan was my favourie, and later I learned it was Anders's work.

I also like Armenia and Denmark.