• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Denniz PoP - Gimme some mo' (Bass on me)

Started by Tommy Nelson, May 18, 2007, 04:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tommy Nelson

Hey Cheiron fans !!! Just wondering if anyone out there has Gimme some mo' (Bass on me) in full??? I haven't ever been able to hear it in its entirety. Thanks!  :D

*Sabine*

oh damn yes, even if this topic is old.... I've never been able to find a singe song by Denniz himself. If anyone here can help!  :)

jarle

I've got the Mo' Bass Version, you can download it here:
:)
I've just got the original version on vinyl sorry.. :(

But I do have some other of his old songs on mp3 (like Digital Shoom, Chase and other remixes) so just tell me if you want them :)

Edited by turnaround: sorry I had to edit the link out :(
Please only send by PM.

*Sabine*

thanks a lot dear! sure 'id like them! i'll see you on msn! :D

LemmyDecaution

This song is the intro and outro heard on the Swedish radio special "Cheiron - en popsaga" tribute.
According to an even older interview with "Dagge" (D. PoP) revealed this is his least favourite song of his because it's his first song, created while playing in the days when there were no proper remix-equipment and few samplers around he had to use a razor blade and tape to put all the pieces together, you here something that sounds like a song.

*Sabine*

Interesting, thanks for reporting to us here :)

Rebecca