• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

The DARIN thread

Started by turnaround, May 26, 2007, 02:03:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maxmartin'sfan

Rebecca

thanks, it's lovely, Darin's voice is beautiful.

Feelgoodlies

It sounds like his previous two songs.

The album drops thsi Wednesday in Sweden, I cant's wait!

Raul_esp

Is ''Lovekiller'' produced by RedOne?

Unexpected

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 17, 2010, 03:34:55 AM
Is ''Lovekiller'' produced by RedOne?

Nope!! it was produced by Tony Nilsson, as most of the new album.

Raul_esp

oh , wikipedia is not a reliable source ;D

turnaround

Album is released in Sweden, anyone listened?
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on August 17, 2010, 10:59:24 AM
Album is released in Sweden, anyone listened?

I had a quick listen and I really like it, the album only have one Up-tempo "OK (dangerous song)  great!! the rest are mostly ballads and mid-tempos, "Only 10 songs and Acoustic version of Lovekiller"  on first listen really good album.

Feelgoodlies

OK (Dangerous Game) is AMAZING, very great and a bit inspired by RedOne!, I also love "Microphone", and "I'll Be Alright", Unexpected knows well that I like such slow songs, anyways, I thought it sounds like "I Don't Believe You' from Pink.

Too many songs sound like "You're Out Of My Life" that heavy-drum in the song has been used I mean copied and pasted too many times in so many songs, but I really think it's a nice album, at least better than the disastrous "Flashback", which was overly produced!

Raul_esp

''OK (Dangerous Game)'' is the best , it's an amazing pop song , very redonish , remind me a bit to ''girl next door''.

The album is great.

j.fco.morales

Sounds great but he has a distinguishable voice and I don't hear that.

Freakazoid

Quote from: getawaydriver on May 28, 2021, 11:49:29 AM
[spotify]https://open.spotify.com/track/4herjqbsHfOHoIzRPti4JA?si=liOvHl3ER6iKssCKlL00TQ&context=spotify%3Aplaylist%3A37i9dQZF1DWZgauS5j6pMv[/spotify]

Written by BURNS, Darin & Jamie Hartman
Produced by BURNS & Jamie Hartman

Darin's new single! I love it!

I like it. I love that many artists are now doin 70s,80s, sound ish

turnaround

And I liked it..