• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

"Starts to beat again" and "All the roads lead to heaven" are also by Jörgen.
And I liked it..

Markus1981

I was soooo disappointed with the number 13. I'm really hoping the album does better but I think it's even less likely - I'll just have to keep everything crossed!!

I picked up a copy of the album today and it really is amazing. I'm surprised at how much Swedish writing/production is actually on the album but very excited after seeing the credits. For those whoo are interested here they are....

1. We R One - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund Produced by Quiz & Larossi
2. Let Me Be The One - Romdhane/Larossi/Waterman Produced by Quiz & Larossi
3. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Diane Warre/Albert Hammond Produced by Quiz & Larossi
4. I Need A House - J.Elofsson/E.Rodrigues Produced by Quiz & Larossi
5. Breaking Free - Jamie Houston Produced by Per Magnusson & David Kreuger
6. If You Can't Dance - Paul Barry/Graham Stack/Sarah Smith/Sean Smith Produced by Graham Stack Additional Production by Quiz & Larossi
7. Right Between The Eyes - Kristian Lundin/Savan Kotecha Produced by Kristian Lundin
8. All The Roads Lead To Heaven - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund Produced by Quiz & Larossi
9. Betetr Love Me - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund/H.Sorvaag Produced by Quiz & Larossi
10. Starts To Beat Again - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund/H.Sorvaag Produced by Quiz & Larossi
11. Turn It Into Love - Stock/Aitken/Waterman Produced by Waterman Additional Production by Quiz & Larossi
12. Still Amazed - Romdhane/Larossi/Waterman Produced by Quiz & Larossi

Jeanette Olson does backing vocals on almost every track along with Anders von Hofsten, Kristian Lundin, Andreas Carlsson & Anna Nordell!!

I'm surprised tha Quiz & Larossi have produced almost the whole album but they've done a great job. And I'm glad to see five Jorgen songs and a Kristian song too. The biggest surprise for me was that All The Roads Lead To Heaven was written by Jprgen as this, as far as I know, is really a new sound for him - and i LOVE  it!

My favourite tracks are We R One, ATRLTH, Better Love Me & Starts To Beat Again - all Jorgen songs lol!

Tiiger

"All the Roads Lead to Heaven" would've been perfect for Melodifestivalen.  :D
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Raul_esp

amazing pop album , I didnt hear a album so poppy since much years ago  , the jorgen songs are the better , ''we r one'' , ''better love me'' , ''starst to beat again'' and ''all the roads lead oto heaven'' are my favorites , I love ''let me be the one'' , ''still amazed''  and ''if you cant dance too''.

I'm a bit dissapointed with kristian lundin , right between the eyes is the worst song for me althogut not a bad song , but the jorgen songs are other level .

I think jorgen is now my 5º favourite producer  ;D

1-Max martin
2-Rami
3-Kristian lundin
4-andreas carlsson
5-jorgen elofsson
6-david kreuger
7-per magnuson
8-denniz pop
etc..

turnaround

Quote from: Markus1981 on December 02, 2008, 12:28:54 AM
Jeanette Olson does backing vocals on almost every track along with Anders von Hofsten, Kristian Lundin, Andreas Carlsson & Anna Nordell!!

I'm surprised tha Quiz & Larossi have produced almost the whole album but they've done a great job. And I'm glad to see five Jorgen songs and a Kristian song too. The biggest surprise for me was that All The Roads Lead To Heaven was written by Jprgen as this, as far as I know, is really a new sound for him - and i LOVE  it!

My favourite tracks are We R One, ATRLTH, Better Love Me & Starts To Beat Again - all Jorgen songs lol!
Thanks for the credits Markus :)

Quite an honour to have the best background vocalists in Sweden together on one album.  :o

And I liked it..

*Sabine*

Quote from: Markus1981 on December 02, 2008, 12:28:54 AM
I was soooo disappointed with the number 13. I'm really hoping the album does better but I think it's even less likely - I'll just have to keep everything crossed!!

I picked up a copy of the album today and it really is amazing. I'm surprised at how much Swedish writing/production is actually on the album but very excited after seeing the credits. For those whoo are interested here they are....

1. We R One - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund Produced by Quiz & Larossi
2. Let Me Be The One - Romdhane/Larossi/Waterman Produced by Quiz & Larossi
3. Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now - Diane Warre/Albert Hammond Produced by Quiz & Larossi
4. I Need A House - J.Elofsson/E.Rodrigues Produced by Quiz & Larossi
5. Breaking Free - Jamie Houston Produced by Per Magnusson & David Kreuger
6. If You Can't Dance - Paul Barry/Graham Stack/Sarah Smith/Sean Smith Produced by Graham Stack Additional Production by Quiz & Larossi
7. Right Between The Eyes - Kristian Lundin/Savan Kotecha Produced by Kristian Lundin
8. All The Roads Lead To Heaven - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund Produced by Quiz & Larossi
9. Betetr Love Me - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund/H.Sorvaag Produced by Quiz & Larossi
10. Starts To Beat Again - J.Elofsson/P.Westerlund/H.Sorvaag Produced by Quiz & Larossi
11. Turn It Into Love - Stock/Aitken/Waterman Produced by Waterman Additional Production by Quiz & Larossi
12. Still Amazed - Romdhane/Larossi/Waterman Produced by Quiz & Larossi

Thanks so much for posting all the credits!!! I'm amazed at this list of songwriters, so Cheiron!!!!  ;D
Awesome background singers too, just Nana Hedin is missed! By the way, do you know what she's doing now? Does she still sing? Her official site hasn't been updated for a long while...

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on December 02, 2008, 01:00:31 AM
1-Max martin
2-Rami
3-Kristian lundin
4-andreas carlsson
5-jorgen elofsson
6-david kreuger
7-per magnuson
8-denniz pop
etc..

I can't believe we have the exact same Top 8!  :o

Rebecca

wow, I love the look of the songwriting credits, thanks Markus. the album sounds fab, i'll order a copy.

Turnaround, it's great to see you back, must have been the Jorgen songs!

Tiiger

ATRLTH is amazing. This is seriously a contender for my favourite song of the year.  ;D
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

Quote12. Still Amazed - Romdhane/Larossi/Waterman Produced by Quiz & Larossi
Afterall as I felt it was produced by Swedes, I like that song, and OMG who would've thought a 2008 album would have such producers, what a great bunch!

*Sabine*

I think pop music is definitely coming back big times... after 10 years!  ;D It's been THE tendency lately!

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on December 02, 2008, 09:37:31 AM
1-Max martin
2-Rami
3-Kristian lundin
4-andreas carlsson
5-jorgen elofsson
6-david kreuger
7-per magnuson
8-denniz pop
etc..

I can't believe we have the exact same Top 8!  :o

yes , but it isnt a coincidence , we have exactly the same tastes  ;D

Alex Martin

amazing pop album , I didnt hear a album so poppy since much years ago  , the jorgen songs are the better , ''we r one'' , ''better love me'' , ''starst to beat again'' and ''all the roads lead oto heaven'' are my favorites , I love ''let me be the one'' , ''still amazed''  and ''if you cant dance too''.

I'm a bit dissapointed with kristian lundin , right between the eyes is the worst song for me althogut not a bad song , but the jorgen songs are other level .
I think jorgen is now my 5º favourite producer  ;D

1-Max martin
2-Rami
3-Kristian lundin
4-andreas carlsson
5-jorgen elofsson
6-david kreuger
7-per magnuson
8-denniz pop
etc..

It's not a strange thing for me. Kristian is S--------t ;)

Alex Martin

1-Max martin
2-Jorgen Elofsson
3-Denniz Pop
4-Rami
5-Alexandra Talomaa
6-Andreas carlsson
7-Per Magnusson
8-David Kreuger.......
9-
10-

5894 position.....Who'll never be? 8)