• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Same Difference

Started by Markus1981, October 07, 2008, 12:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

Just have to say I'd choose Kristian rather than Rami, agree with you Feelgoodlies. Except for Drowning, I don't really like the songs Rami did alone. Ok let's post next in the other topic.

Alex Martin

The song Let Me Be The One is a cover?

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 05, 2008, 05:00:18 PM

Don't think so! However, there's another very poppy song called Let me be the one, i can remember the melody in my head but can't figure out who sings it! Anyone can help? It's a bit like Ace of Base's style...

nshinnosuke

a poppy song titled Let Me Be the One...there's one in my library and it's sung by Mandy Moore...

turnaround

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 05, 2008, 05:00:18 PM
Yes, "Let me be the one" and "Still amazed" are covers by the Irish Popstars-winners Six.

In both songs Swedish hitmakers QuizLarossi were involved.

And I liked it..

Alex Martin

Yes,you're right turnaround. I've heard that song performed a few years ago by six,infact it is familiar when i heard it.

Feelgoodlies

As I told ya guys, the album completely missed the top 20, it debuted at # 22, while the single fell from 13 all the way to 30 :-\

Tiiger

Too many download and don't buy. That's just the way it is.

I personally bought it, still didn't arrive though.  >:(
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Alex Martin

I prefer same difference album to brit circus but brit is at number 4 while SD at 22 :-\

*Sabine*

Alex, Same Difference's music is cool but it is very very hard to be such a strong character as Britney. I think the character accounts for more than 50% in a musical career, whereas the music and the voice is less, paradoxically. I remember Celine Dion once talking about it. Britney will always sell, cause Britney is Britney ;)

Alex Martin

You're right but i speak about Quality of song ;)and i prefer SAME DIFFERENCE

Tiiger

The CD  finally arrived today!  :o  ;D

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Very nice! I love the cover, lucky you Tiiger!  ;)

Alex Martin

Nice and funny cover......there's any bonus track tiger?