• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Ke$ha's fans' petition against Dr. Luke

Started by DSonthebeat, September 25, 2013, 08:20:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nznexus

Quote from: ShockdioN on February 04, 2014, 11:07:35 PM
Wow some fans are just way to crazy and embarassing

Dr. Luke Doctor Luke ‏@TheDoctorLuke  Feb 7
when i die… feed me to lions… or tigers…

music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

J_A24

nznexus

i wonder how long time kesha will stay at the rehab for her eating disorder. i start to miss her tweetz!
music producer nexus is running a channel called the ellie goulding resource. only the best ellie goulding news, photos, interviews, photoshoots.

georg_e

Quote from: nznexus on February 25, 2014, 05:51:05 PM
i wonder how long time kesha will stay at the rehab for her eating disorder. i start to miss her tweetz!
As long as it takes for the RCA lawyers to get her to -- ahem -- "see things their way"  :D

nznexus

B Steady

Vila i frid Dag

nznexus

Rebecca

Quote from: nznexus on February 26, 2014, 10:55:39 PM
LUKASZ GOTTWALD

is dr.luke from poland?

His father was born in Poland (per Wikipedia), though Dr Luke was born in USA.

nznexus

just had a weird dream about dr.luke lol...
just woke up from it

also kesha

Axel

nznexus

Quote from: Axel on February 27, 2014, 11:00:13 AM
that is..... awesome?

pretty much. it was dr luke reading a book and i asked him what book he was reading he said he was busy leave me alone.

also i was swmiing with taylor swift and kesha

nznexus

kesha ‏@KeshaRose  22h
Happy to be back! Feeling healthy & working on tons of new music🐱I can't thank my fans enough for all the love & support u have given me❤️️