• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Rami/Arnthor and Jennifer Lopez

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", March 06, 2009, 08:27:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

are they working with Lopez i found this song on ASCAP

Ooh
written by
BIRGISSON ARNTHOR
GARRETT SEAN
YACOUB RAMI
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Rebecca

oh, that's interesting. I haven't heard anything.

I can't even remember the last album J-Lo released.

*Sabine*

Oh cool, that wouldn't be surprising. Arnthor has already worked with her I think. Don't really like Jlo's voice though...

nshinnosuke

I wonder if Rami is going to work with RedOne again...imagine what would happen...They
've worked together in the past for Popsie as far as I remember...I've never been a fan of his R&B work with arnthor...

starstruck52

J.Lo's voice  :-X

I like some of her old songs, though.

We'll see.

Most of the songs on her last album were songs Britney rejected...

Alex Martin

J.Lo sing like a chicken. Terrible voice.

*Sabine*

I think she should stick to making movies, her music kinda annoys me too.

Rebecca

I think her voice is fine for pop music. I like some of her old stuff and she is a great dancer, I reckon that info on ASCAP could be old, and that she didn't put it on her last album.

Quote from: starstruck52 on March 18, 2009, 10:07:49 AM
J.Lo's voice  :-X

I like some of her old songs, though.

We'll see.

Most of the songs on her last album were songs Britney rejected...

oh, that's hilarious that they were Britney rejects! I didn't hear the album though.