• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Melodifestivalen 2012 - songwriters revealed

Started by turnaround, November 09, 2011, 03:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Probably no Cheiron writer, but still good selection.

Familiar names and we can already speculate which artists are going to perform the songs.

I am looking forward to many of these. RedOne, Lisa Miskovsky (who co-wrote "Shape of my heart"), Tony Nilsson for Danny . Linda Sundblad co-wrote a track. Mattias from EMD has also written a song.

Mirakel          Fredrik Andersson , Björn Ranelid    

Mystery          Pontus Hjelm    

Porslin          Björn Olsson , Martin Elisson    

På väg          Rebecka Hjukström , Sophia Hogman , Louise Holmer , Viktor Källgren    

Salt & Pepper          Lina Eriksson , Mårten Eriksson , Figge Boström    

Sanningen          Michael Clauss , Martin Bjelke    

Sean Den Förste Banan          Sean Samadi (Sean Banan) , Joakim Larsson , Hans Blomberg , Mårten Andersson    

Soldiers          Ulrik Munther , Johan Åberg , Linnea Deb , Joy Deb , David Jackson    

Stormande hav          Kristian Lagerström , Johan Fjellström , Stina Engelbrecht , Jens Engelbrecht    

The Boy Can Dance          Figge Boström , Catrine Loqvist , Johan Lindman    

The Girl          Fredrik Kempe , Alexander Johnsson    

To the Sky          Fernando Fuentes , Tony Nilsson , Danny Saucedo , Peter Boström , Figge Boström    

Kyss mig          Axel Algmark , Mattias Frändå , Jonathan Magnussen    

Why Am I Crying          Molly Sandén , Aleena Gibson , Windy Wagner    

Why Start A Fire          Lisa Miskovsky , Aleksander With , Bernt Rune Stray , Berent Philip Moe    

Youngblood          Fredrik Kempe , David Krüger    

More information: http://sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melodifestivalen_2012
And I liked it..

Feelgoodlies

Excited for RedOne. I must admit that I am not astonished by the list of producers, I must wait and hear the songs because I don't really know most them.

Feelgoodlies

QuoteYoungblood           Fredrik Kempe , David Krüger   
So I assume that's our "David Kreuger"??  Let's keep an eye on our guy's song!

turnaround

Hi,
yes that was a typo that came from somewhere and all sites copied it.

Make sure to check this thread about "Youngblood"

http://www.swedishsongs.de/smf/index.php?topic=1242.msg23120#msg23120 :)
And I liked it..