• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

German song

Started by Gino, January 24, 2014, 12:33:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gino

I just re-discovered this golden new-wave 80s/90s song from a german band called Münchener Freiheit.

The song is called "Liebe auf den ersten Blick" (Love at first sight).

I really like the melody/chords and how they manage to create that kind of mysterius feeling before the chorus explosion. Oh! I just love it!!

Tell me what do you think! And post similar songs if you think of any!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjBKlgoVls

B Steady

Quote from: Gino on January 24, 2014, 12:33:52 AM
I just re-discovered this golden new-wave 80s/90s song from a german band called Münchener Freiheit.

The song is called "Liebe auf den ersten Blick" (Love at first sight).

I really like the melody/chords and how they manage to create that kind of mysterius feeling before the chorus explosion. Oh! I just love it!!

Tell me what do you think! And post similar songs if you think of any!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktjBKlgoVls

So you're a German guy?
I'm from Germany too and know them of corse because my parents have been fans of them! Love their songwriting but not the lyrics tho :D they have many great songs!
Vila i frid Dag

Gino

No! I'm from Argentina haha, but this is one on those rare hits that entered in the local charts without being in spanish or english. It was difficult to me to find the song because I don't know german, but now thanks to the magic of soundhound app I could record it from the radio and find it.

B Steady

Quote from: Gino on January 24, 2014, 05:13:17 PM
No! I'm from Argentina haha, but this is one on those rare hits that entered in the local charts without being in spanish or english. It was difficult to me to find the song because I don't know german, but now thanks to the magic of soundhound app I could record it from the radio and find it.

That's interesting! love the soundhound app too :)
I thought you're German because you know the German and the English title for this song but maybe wiki helped you there :P
Vila i frid Dag