• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Dr Luke ASCAP Songwriter of the year 2009

Started by NIKLAS"NiCkY", April 25, 2010, 07:01:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

Dr Luke is ASCAP songwrtier of the year 2009 for his work with kelly clarksson , katy perry, britney spears and more???

http://www.ascap.com/index.aspx

MY Winner is MAX MARTIN  :) :) :)
If you can dream it, you can be it.

Izalightblue

Rebecca

Quote from: Izalightblue on April 25, 2010, 08:49:06 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on April 25, 2010, 07:01:18 PM

MY Winner is MAX MARTIN  :) :) :)

So is mine!! ;)

Mine too!

But it's great that Dr Luke won the Songwriter award. He might even win for 2010 for Tik Tok and Katy Perry's upcoming album, which I'm assuming is going to be a hit.

Dr Luke thanked Max in his Twitter:

#    THANK YOU @liljon, @britneyspears  @katyperry, @keshasuxx, ASCAP, Max Martin, Clive Davis, Barry Weiss, Rani Hancock, Kobalt and AAM !!!!!     8:51 PM Apr 23rd  via web