• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Martin

Yes....ohhh katy....oh katy.....mon amour :D

Feelgoodlies

Hot N Cold is #1 in Germany this week.

Raul_esp

Alex Martin

Wow well done max!!!!!! Another number 1 ths year.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on December 02, 2008, 06:32:50 PM
Yes....ohhh katy....oh katy.....mon amour :D

And your girlfriend?   :P

I'm afraid Katy's number 1's will stop there though, no More max songs!!   :-\

Feelgoodlies

Hot N Cold(Live On Ellen Show), well, I kinda think she did pull it off this time.

Tiiger

I'm reading a chat with Andreas and he says "Waking Up In Vegas" is the next single from Katy. Maybe it's for Europe only?
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

*Sabine*

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on December 06, 2008, 07:58:49 PM
Hot N Cold(Live On Ellen Show), well, I kinda think she did pull it off this time.

Love it thanks! By the way, Brit is on Ellen tomorrow!  ;D

Alex Martin

Wak in vegas is a good production. Habby it will be the 3th single also if i prefer fingerprints.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Tiiger on December 10, 2008, 04:53:17 PM
I'm reading a chat with Andreas and he says "Waking Up In Vegas" is the next single from Katy. Maybe it's for Europe only?
It would be a perfect choice for Europe.

nshinnosuke

The Matrix just released their album (which features Katy Perry on vocals) few days ago..This is the album which got scrapped back in 2004. If you like female pop/rock,this album is definitely worth listen !!! Very similar to their work with Avril Lavigne,Liz Phair & Hilary Duff...now let's see what will happen to (A)Katy Perry, the second album produced by Glen Ballard...is he going to do the same thing??

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: nshinnosuke on February 02, 2009, 02:34:28 PM
The Matrix just released their album (which features Katy Perry on vocals) few days ago..This is the album which got scrapped back in 2004. If you like female pop/rock,this album is definitely worth listen !!! Very similar to their work with Avril Lavigne,Liz Phair & Hilary Duff...now let's see what will happen to (A)Katy Perry, the second album produced by Glen Ballard...is he going to do the same thing??
She will flop and eventually gets back to Max and Luke, just like Kelly!

*Sabine*

Waking Up In Vegas isn't good enough for a single IMO. Anyways I don't like One of the Boys much. The album has 2 good songs and that's it.
She'd better go back to the studio and record new stuff with Max and Luke if she wants to keep on with success!

Rebecca

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 03, 2009, 10:56:04 AM
Waking Up In Vegas isn't good enough for a single IMO. Anyways I don't like One of the Boys much. The album has 2 good songs and that's it.
She'd better go back to the studio and record new stuff with Max and Luke if she wants to keep on with success!

Agreed

Unexpected

Interview with Katy Perry bt Katie Couric about her grammy nomination http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSduqZnEjaM&e