• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

starstruck52

Quote from: *Sabine* on February 12, 2009, 09:46:19 AM
Quote from: starstruck52 on February 11, 2009, 10:26:14 PM
Quote from: Rebecca on February 11, 2009, 10:18:51 AM
I thought she was singing live and that it sounded like every other time she's sung that song live, which is, not that good, but she looked great.
It was pre-recorded vocals. It's what Beyonce and Britney do sometimes. Just to throw people off.

You sure? I think she could have recorded "cleaner" vocals. If it's really pre recorded, it's even worse than if it was live. Britney's pre recorded vocals are good at least.
Yep, I'm sure. I was watching live on HDTV and her mouth wasn't moving with the lyrics. Here's an example of Britney and Beyonce:

Britney: http://britneymotion.com/play.php?vid=432
Beyonce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJAz36GNotw

Unexpected

Hey guys! have anybody heard Flo Rida new single?? it samples I kissed a girl and shockingly produced by Dr Luke :o, the song is currently at #1 in iTunes.

PS:I though it didn't deserve to have a topic of its own that's why I put it here;

Right Round if someone is intrested.

Raul_esp

Quote from: Unexpected on February 12, 2009, 11:53:17 PM
Hey guys! have anybody heard Flo Rida new single?? it samples I kissed a girl and shockingly produced by Dr Luke :o, the song is currently at #1 in iTunes.

PS:I though it didn't deserve to have a topic of its own that's why I put it here;

Right Round if someone is intrested.

mmm ,interesting  the song doesnt sound bad.. , the chorus very dr luke anD the beat of I kissed a girl  :D

*Sabine*

Good song yeah!! Another hit?? So Dr Luke produced it??  :D

nshinnosuke

Flo Rida's music is cheap and rubbish and Dr Luke should never ever work with this ghetto guy...

Feelgoodlies

I heard about the song a long time ago, but I never heard it.

Feelgoodlies

Oh I guess Flo Rida song samples a hit I used to see on TV called "You Spin Me Round" or something....

I think it's another copy and paste.

Alex Martin

You spin me round was an old song by british band DEAD OR ALIVE....and the song was produced and arranged by Stock/Aitken/Waterman

Feelgoodlies

Yes I remember it, Italian channel 102,5 hit channel used to play it, as I remember a tranny used to sing it lol.

Oh btw the vocals of the girl who sings with him are very similar to Katy Perry.

Rebecca

Right Round is okay, but I've never liked "You Spin Me Round" much. I can't believe it's No.1 on itunes.

Feelgoodlies, so funny that you say Kesha sounds like Katy Perry, I thought the same thing, and now we see that she's working with Dr Luke and Max!

*Sabine*

Yeah, they're similar! Now I hope Kesha CAN sing live!  ;D

*Sabine*

Photos of Katy last night at San Remo's festival, gorgeous as usual. Hope to see the video soon!
http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrities/hollywood/katy-perry-visits-italy-denies-benji-romance-211403/

Rebecca

Thanks Sabine, Katy looks gorgeous

Alex Martin

*Sabine*

The video is good, the song  :-X Very emotional though...