• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIKLAS"NiCkY"

If you can dream it, you can be it.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on June 26, 2008, 05:23:05 PM
Quote from: turnaround on June 26, 2008, 04:10:32 PM
I  meant Max  :)

maybe kelly
No Nicky...Kelly Clarkson hasn't reached to # 1, "Since U Been Gone" peaked at # 2,while "Behind These Hazel Eyes" peaked at # 6.

As far as I remember Max has had a couple of US # 1's  with Rami,Dr.Luke and alone:

Baby One More Time - Britney Spears (1999)
It's Gotta Be Me (2001)
I Kissed A Girl(2008)

And as we all know he had so many huge top 10/20 hits with Kristian Lundin besides Rami and Luke.

Rebecca

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on June 26, 2008, 09:10:10 PM
Quote from: NIKLAS"NiCkY" on June 26, 2008, 05:23:05 PM
Quote from: turnaround on June 26, 2008, 04:10:32 PM
I  meant Max  :)

maybe kelly
No Nicky...Kelly Clarkson hasn't reached to # 1, "Since U Been Gone" peaked at # 2,while "Behind These Hazel Eyes" peaked at # 6.

As far as I remember Max has had a couple of US # 1's  with Rami,Dr.Luke and alone:

Baby One More Time - Britney Spears (1999)
It's Gotta Be Me (2001)
I Kissed A Girl(2008)

And as we all know he had so many huge top 10/20 hits with Kristian Lundin besides Rami and Luke.

Yes, you are right (I'm compiling a list now for Max's Strike Rate) and I too can only find those 3 songs.

Great news!

Raul_esp

congratulations max for this great song , nowdays is hard that a pop song will be 1 en billboard

Rebecca

Quote from: Raul_esp on June 28, 2008, 05:09:02 PM
congratulations max for this great song , nowdays is hard that a pop song will be 1 en billboard

yes, you are right, it is hard for a pop song to make Billboard's No .1. Maybe pop music will return like it was in the 90's.

Feelgoodlies

Horay!

"I Kissed A Girl" topped  the # 1 spot for the second week on the BB Hot 100.

Top 5:
1 1 KATY PERRY I KISSED A GIRL
2 2 LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP
3 3 LEWIS*LEONA BLEEDING LOVE - SINGLE
4 4 RIHANNA TAKE A BOW
-- 5 JONAS BROTHERS BURNIN' UP

Alex Martin

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 03, 2008, 01:35:51 PM
Horay!

Top 5:
2 2 LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP
4 4 RIHANNA TAKE A BOW

Yes it's true but the album is down at number 12 and last week was new entry at number 9.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Alex Martin on July 03, 2008, 02:33:57 PM
Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 03, 2008, 01:35:51 PM
Horay!

Top 5:
2 2 LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP
4 4 RIHANNA TAKE A BOW

Yes it's true but the album is down at number 12 and last week was new entry at number 9.
Yes, and the sales are pretty low, but who cares, on the bright side the song is a HIT to her in the USA, and I'm sure will be even bigger in Europe.

Raul_esp

has been it released in europe ?? I havent heard it yet in the spanish radio station  :'(

turnaround

I guess August/September it will be released in Europe.

Sweden a bit earlier usually. This should be a major hit in every country and I guess it will work in Asia too.
And I liked it..

Decembersky1984

lol I totally laughed at the song "I kissed a girl" when I first heard it on the radio....then I heard it again, and I was like..oh no..I kind of like it. Then I heard it again. and was hooked, and had no idea it was Max...lol...argh, darn catchy hooks.

Feelgoodlies

"I Kissed A Girl" makes its 3rd week on the top of the BB Hot 100.

"Top 3"
1 1 I KISSED A GIRL - KATY PERRY
2 4 TAKE A BOW - RIHANNA
3 2 Lil Wayne - Lolipop

Tiiger

Somehow "dodgy" vocals, but still good!
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Rebecca

I was wondering how she'd go singing that live! yes, not perfect, but that didn't matter, she still sounded great and looked really good.