• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turnaround

Oh did we know this already?
"Hot n Cold" is the third single from Katy Perry's album One of the Boys produced by Dr. Luke."

Well done whoever is responsible for this.
And I liked it..

Rebecca

wow, we are so lucky! this is awesome.

Feelgoodlies

Yes, I've already known that, it is already in the US iTunes Top 100, currently at # 70[ I Kissed A Girl still at # 1] , bear in mind it's been there ever since the album release, so let's hope for an official promo release to fire up the charts again.

Btw, I got the instrumental and acapella version of the song, so in case any of you guys would like to get them, make sure you send me a PM.

Feelgoodlies

# 1 for a fourth week ;) on the BB Hot 100.

Rebecca

4 weeks is incredible

turnaround

They released now the song digitally in Germany, the demand is enormous.

It's now #1 on German I-Tunes and other digital stores.

And she hasn't done any promotion yet.
It will be bigger than "Bleeding love" and "Apologize", for sure the song of the year.

Who would have thought Max will score one of his biggest songs in 2008?
And I liked it..

Unexpected

I really like the song , but I think the success is shred between the productions and the song lyrics , and I think the song lyrics what made the song what it is now

Rebecca

oh definitely it will be bigger than "Bleeding Love". I'm sure everyone's forgotten about that song now.

I Kissed A Girl in No.1 in Australia too.

Feelgoodlies

I Kissed A Girl is way better than Bleeding Love IMO.

It's now back on top of US iTunes chart after spending 2 or 3 days at # 2.

Tiiger

IKAG and BL are two completely different songs. Don't compare them.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

turnaround

I just mentioned it as Leona was the last artist who scored a worldwide hit as a newcomer. 
And I liked it..

Raul_esp

wow , it is really amazing , I kissed a girl is now a great world hit , I hope it will have succes in spain , I think the song is very good but other songs much better havant had this succes , maybe the lyrics have the shame .

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on July 19, 2008, 09:21:53 PM
I just mentioned it as Leona was the last artist who scored a worldwide hit as a newcomer. 
That was my point as well, plus I love I Kissed A Girl more, regardless of the difference.

turnaround

They now will release the single on August 1st in Germany.

The demand is just too big. This will easily go straight to #1 here. I'm sure a Europe tour is just a matter of time.
And I liked it..

Unexpected

Quote from: turnaround on July 22, 2008, 07:19:45 PM
They now will release the single on August 1st in Germany.

The demand is just too big. This will easily go straight to #1 here. I'm sure a Europe tour is just a matter of time.

OMG!!! same day as Sarah Connor's new single , so we'll see a fight for the top spot