• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: turnaround on July 22, 2008, 07:19:45 PM
They now will release the single on August 1st in Germany.

The demand is just too big. This will easily go straight to #1 here. I'm sure a Europe tour is just a matter of time.
Turnaround the single will be out August the 15th, I dont know but I read that on a fan forum.

@Unexpected: if I Kissed A Girl will be released August the 1st, it will definitely beat Under My Skin ;), it;s a guaranteed hit.

Feelgoodlies

A fifth week on the top of the BB Hot 100, this is Max and Luke's biggest hit so far.
Top 5
1 1 KATY PERRY I KISSED A GIRL
2 2 RIHANNA TAKE A BOW
4 3 CHRIS BROWN FOREVER
3 4 LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP
7 5 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on July 24, 2008, 02:06:19 PM
A fifth week on the top of the BB Hot 100, this is Max and Luke's biggest hit so far.
Top 5
2 2 RIHANNA TAKE A BOW
4 3 CHRIS BROWN FOREVER
3 4 LIL WAYNE LOLLIPOP
7 5 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA

amazing , this is a great hit , any other composer has had this success in billboard before??? 3 number one , several number two and three . max martin the hit man !!

Tiiger

"I Kissed a Girl" new at #17, on the Swedish chart. It's only been out one week though.
Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable

Feelgoodlies

New Single in the US confirmed guys
QuoteSeptember 09, 2008
impacting songs
Artist Title Label
Katy Perry Hot N Cold Capitol

I hope it does as much as I Kissed A Girl.

Feelgoodlies

Now it's official even in Amazon.de the single will be out 1. August 2008, so she will battle with Sarah Connor's Under My Skin, which I'm sure she will win.

*Sabine*

these 2 songs i kissed a girl and hot and cold are really really good! i haven't stopped listening to them in the last days!

ahmed

according to billboard.com ''i kissed a girl'' is nominated for best female video on MTV VMA...i think the song will win at least one award in the upcoming months.

Out

I don't think video can win, it's too boring imho.

*Sabine*

i'm so happy the song is doing so well! i really hope it's gonna be more successful in Europe and be on air in france too! (i can dream!)

Feelgoodlies

Everybody!!

I Kissed A Girl enjoys its 6th week on BB Hot 100 in a row, so congrats to Max,Dr.Luke and Katy of course for such a huge achievement.

*Sabine*

6 weeks, awesome! and i hope it's gonna keep on... here in france, the song is rising and rising, it's now in top 10 on nrj euro hot 30 and on itunes, i think it can reach top 3!
and for the video, i like it. i think it has chances. i think katy's voice is really different from her physical appearance....she sounds a bit tomboyish like p!nk but looks very girly and pretty, hmm interesting, lol.

Feelgoodlies

7th week on the top of the BB Hot 100 :D.
BILLBOARD HOT 100 - TOP 5
3 2 CHRIS BROWN FOREVER
4 3 RIHANNA DISTURBIA
2 4 RIHANNA TAKE A BOW
5 5 COLDPLAY VIVA LA VIDA

I guess this is her last week on top, it is slipping on iTunes[currently at 3], but I don't care it had its course on the chart.

Btw next monday she will be # 1 in the UK, In Germany probably # 2 or 3 that's my predictions.

Raul_esp

woww amazing ,  is it the  most succesful  song in 2008???

Tiiger

Katy stole the first place from Emilia on the Swedish single chart.
"I Kissed a Girl" is currently #1!

;) :-X

Just the way you are
We'll be standing soul to soul
My love's never far
I will hear you call
You'll never be inconsolable