• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

i have one question guys: is i kissed a girl officially released as cd single or only digital download?

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 14, 2008, 09:36:06 AM
i have one question guys: is i kissed a girl officially released as cd single or only digital download?
Where do you mean Sabine? cuz in the US I guess it has only released digitally[iTunes and other digital online stores], in Germany it's been released both physically and digitally, while in the UK only digitally so far the physical release is due on August 25th.

Katy fell on BB Hot 100 this week to 3 guys, while Hot N Cold makes a re-entry to the chart at 88.

*Sabine*

I meant in Europe in general. i wonder if it's gonna be released in France, I guess not :S
Thanks for the info, great Hot N' Cold will be the next song!

Raul_esp

it is a pity , the song didnt reach the beatles record , but  hot n cold will be other hit , I'm sure.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on August 14, 2008, 02:46:41 PM
I meant in Europe in general. i wonder if it's gonna be released in France, I guess not :S
Oh sorry Sabine...!. Generally as I know in France single releases are being released a bit late, I don't know why ???, even in Spain, they get singles very late as well, but I'm sure it will be released in both countires since it's a hit.

ahmed

which song stayed longer at #1 on billboard chart...''baby one more time'' or '' i kissed a girl''?

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on August 14, 2008, 08:31:20 PM
Quote from: *Sabine* on August 14, 2008, 02:46:41 PM
Oh sorry Sabine...!. Generally as I know in France single releases are being released a bit late, I don't know why ???, even in Spain, they get singles very late as well, but I'm sure it will be released in both countires since it's a hit.

yes.. in spain I kissed a girl didnt chart yet , I dont know the reason .

Raul_esp

Quote from: ahmed on August 14, 2008, 09:11:29 PM
which song stayed longer at #1 on billboard chart...''baby one more time'' or '' i kissed a girl''?

I kissed a girl , baby one more time stayed 1# only  two weeks , I kissed a girl is the biggest hit of max martin in USA .

Vanth

I don't like the new max martin either. I think without the cheiron team he is often helpless. There came a few good songs after cheiron, but also very uninteressting ones.

I don't like Kate P??? .. i can't even remember her name. And i don't like pseudo lesbians. They're acting like lesbians just to make the men hot. This is so stupid an cheap. Also her dialect is cruel ! So unattractive... Disgusting.

But maybe Max is just a clever one. You see the placing in the charts..Just a hype in my eyes..

Max Martin should work on new beats and rhythms. It's getting boring!

I'm so excited about the new BSB album. I hope it's getting great. And also Britneys new album. Go Max!

Still my favourit producer, no matter. :)

Why he doesn't mix two different refrains at the end of a song? That was my very favourite part of Max Martin songs! :(

Regards.

Rebecca

Quote from: Raul_esp on August 14, 2008, 05:04:02 PM
it is a pity , the song didnt reach the beatles record , but  hot n cold will be other hit , I'm sure.

yeah, pity!

Rebecca

Quote from: Vanth on August 15, 2008, 02:05:07 AM

Why he doesn't mix two different refrains at the end of a song? That was my very favourite part of Max Martin songs! :(

Regards.

yeah, that's my favourite part of Max's songs, but I suppose that won't suit these songs.

Feelgoodlies

Lol... sorry, I am all over this topic, but I like to update ;D

I kissed a girl fell to #4 on the BB Hot 100, while Hot N Cold jumps from 88 to 68.

Hot N Cold is now # 23 on US iTunes.

*Sabine*

Now I'm sure Hot N'Cold will be a smash hit! People will like it as much as Kissed a Girl!
As for me, I think the song is even better...

Alex Martin

I kissed a girl this week is number one in swiss single chart and at number 20 in italian single chart.

I'm surprised of this but i'm happy. ;)

Rebecca

I love all the chart updates guys - thanks!

I Kissed A girl - a worldwide smash!
and Hot n Cold doing really well, great!