• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Feelgoodlies

Hot N Cold jumps from 68 all the way to 47 on the BB Hot 100, while it I Kissed a Girl stays non-mover at # 4.

On US iTunes IKAG is currently at 9 and Hot N Col at 10.

*Sabine*

Two hits at the same time! So classy... yep, Rihanna you're not the only one! :P

Raul_esp

I kissed a girl charted 35# in spain this week  :) , ( in spain the list is very retarded ) the last max martin song was behind these hazel eyes .

Feelgoodlies

I Kissed A Girl makes its second week on top of the German charts, while it made its 4 consecutive week on top of the U.K. charts :)

Raul_esp

hot n cold is 20# in billboard , max has 3 songs in the top 20 of billboard , amazing!!

I kissed a girl goes on the top ten 10#

Feelgoodlies

Yes that's very impressive!.. Go Max!!

Feelgoodlies

Some captures of Hot N Cold video.

*Sabine*

I love Katy's P!nk-ish videos! Looks like it's gonna be a funny one once again... Any date for the video so far? Where did you get these pics from the shooting?

Raul_esp

when will be the video released??

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 04, 2008, 05:02:18 PM
I love Katy's P!nk-ish videos! Looks like it's gonna be a funny one once again... Any date for the video so far? Where did you get these pics from the shooting?
I got them from here there is so many others.

@Raul: I don't know when will it be premiered actualy, but I will keep you guys updated as soon as I get my info.

Raul_esp

I kissed a girl is starting to be a huge hit in spain , I think it will be the second biggest hit of max martin .

Rebecca

I love the pics from the video.

*Sabine*

Quote from: Raul_esp on September 06, 2008, 02:04:47 AM
I kissed a girl is starting to be a huge hit in spain , I think it will be the second biggest hit of max martin .

you mean in Spain right? is baby one more time the "untouchable" #1?

Raul_esp

Quote from: *Sabine* on September 07, 2008, 09:08:54 PM
Quote from: Raul_esp on September 06, 2008, 02:04:47 AM

you mean in Spain right? is baby one more time the "untouchable" #1?

yes , baby one more time is untouchable , it was the biggest hit of the history of the music pop in spain

Feelgoodlies

Hot N Cold jumps from 20 to 13 in this week's BB Hot 100.