• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

hot n cold up to 6# in billboard hot 100  :)

Rebecca

I saw Katy Perry last night, she is here on a promotional tour. She was just at a small venue. She looked gorgeous - wearing silver sparkly mini dress. Her voice is pretty good live, Hot N Cold was awesome! I loved I Kissed A Girl but she still has a bit of trouble singing that song live!

Raul_esp

hot n cold is 5# now in billboard , it goes slowly to 1#

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on October 16, 2008, 05:40:37 PM
hot n cold is 5# now in billboard , it goes slowly to 1#

Really slowly ;D

Feelgoodlies

Apparently according to Wikipedia, Katy's album "One Of The Boys" will be re-released, the re-release will be having a Dr.Luke track, the name of the track is "Take Me Away" it's a duet with Miley Cyrus ::).
Quote14. "Take Me Away" (featuring Miley Cyrus) (Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Dr. Luke, Dave Stewart)

Check Here

Raul_esp

Quote from: Feelgoodlies on October 17, 2008, 03:57:44 PM
Apparently according to Wikipedia, Katy's album "One Of The Boys" will be re-released, the re-release will be having a Dr.Luke track, the name of the track is "Take Me Away" it's a duet with Miley Cyrus ::).
Quote14. "Take Me Away" (featuring Miley Cyrus) (Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Dr. Luke, Dave Stewart)

Check Here

great news!! , other cheiron song!

*Sabine*

Quote from: Rebecca on October 10, 2008, 11:52:51 PM
I saw Katy Perry last night, she is here on a promotional tour. She was just at a small venue. She looked gorgeous - wearing silver sparkly mini dress. Her voice is pretty good live, Hot N Cold was awesome! I loved I Kissed A Girl but she still has a bit of trouble singing that song live!

Wow Rebecca you're lucky! did you take pics? maybe you can show us...
Great news about the new song with Dr Luke! :D

Rebecca

No, I didn't take any pics, I didn't have my camera.

new song featuring Miley Cyrus - I'm going to avoid it, I don't care if it's Dr Luke.

Feelgoodlies

Quote from: Rebecca on October 17, 2008, 11:09:49 PM
No, I didn't take any pics, I didn't have my camera.

new song featuring Miley Cyrus - I'm going to avoid it, I don't care if it's Dr Luke.

:D :D

Rebecca

I had another Katy Perry moment last night - I went to the Simple Plan concert (they opened with "My Generation" which was awesome) and they sang "I Kissed A Girl" - just the first verse and chorus, it was fantastic! He sang it really well.

They sang it as part of a medley (Low, I Kissed A Girl, something else), anyway, here it is from another concert on youtube:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PeOwN8MjGIA

Raul_esp

Quote from: Rebecca on October 18, 2008, 11:43:31 PM
I had another Katy Perry moment last night - I went to the Simple Plan concert (they opened with "My Generation" which was awesome) and they sang "I Kissed A Girl" - just the first verse and chorus, it was fantastic! He sang it really well.

They sang it as part of a medley (Low, I Kissed A Girl, something else), anyway, here it is from another concert on youtube:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PeOwN8MjGIA

it was awesome , they sang it really well , I love too summer love

Raul_esp

hot n cold jumps to 4# in hot 100 billboard , come on max!!

*Sabine*

Katy was awesome yesterday and so pretty! I totally loved the show!

Alex Martin

Yes but when she performed live is really terrible :-\

Unexpected

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 07, 2008, 01:22:08 PM
Yes but when she performed live is really terrible :-\

you mean REALLY REALLY TERRIBLE!!