• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

hot n cold goes on jumping up , 3# billboard hot 100

*Sabine*

So now, can we officially say that it's as big a hit as IKAG?

starstruck52

Quote from: Rebecca on October 18, 2008, 11:43:31 PM
I had another Katy Perry moment last night - I went to the Simple Plan concert (they opened with "My Generation" which was awesome) and they sang "I Kissed A Girl" - just the first verse and chorus, it was fantastic! He sang it really well.

They sang it as part of a medley (Low, I Kissed A Girl, something else), anyway, here it is from another concert on youtube:

http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=PeOwN8MjGIA
wow. he sang it waaaaay better than katy does. lmao.

Rebecca

I know, they sing it live better than Katy! maybe it's an easier song for a guy to sing?

*Sabine*

I think the chorus is too high for Katy's voice, the studio version sounds great because Max (and his computers) are wizzards but when the girl is alone, ouch!

Alex Martin

Yes yes i think also i sing better than katy perry ;D

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 14, 2008, 11:23:36 AM

Same here! :P
Actually i'll record myself on Hot N' Cold and IKAG soon... I'll post it here for you bitches! :D

Feelgoodlies

I Can't wait Sabine lol....

Hot N Cold is really successful, it will do great even in Europe!

Alex Martin

Quote from: *Sabine* on November 14, 2008, 11:53:52 AM
Quote from: Alex Martin on November 14, 2008, 11:23:36 AM

Same here! :P
Actually i'll record myself on Hot N' Cold and IKAG soon... I'll post it here for you bitches! :D

Oh my God ah ah ah :D

*Sabine*

Nice to see you excited! :P
Tonight Katy Perry sings live on French Show Star Academy! I'm glad but I bet my ears are gonna hurt!  ;D

Alex Martin

Pray she sings in playback sabine :D

Unexpected

nshinnosuke

I think she isn't that terrible..
I enjoyed some of her live performances and it's good to know that she's singing her songs live...
anyway, Broken is my fav song of hers, it's an unreleased track recorded in 2004 featuring the Matrix, it was previously recorded by the Troys under the title' What Do You Do' produced by the Matrix too...It would have been much better if she includes her old songs which were produced by The Matrix and Glen Ballard in One of the Boys..

Rebecca

she's not terrible, but it's a lot different from the cd! at least we know she's definitely singing live!

yes, they should have put the songs she sang by The Matrix

Where did you find the unreleased Matrix songs?

Out

I expected more from Katy, but I think she can grow, I like Simple Plan's version less, vocalist's voice doesn't touch so, it's just not song for him imho.