• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Sabine*

Quote from: Unexpected on November 15, 2008, 05:02:03 PM
I Kissed A Girl Live @ Star Academy

this girl should really stop singing live!

Yes actually the pupil sang better! Damn! :S

nshinnosuke

Quote from: Rebecca on November 15, 2008, 09:24:29 PM
she's not terrible, but it's a lot different from the cd! at least we know she's definitely singing live!

yes, they should have put the songs she sang by The Matrix

Where did you find the unreleased Matrix songs?

I only have some of her unreleased songs, but only 1 or 2 of them is written/produced by The Matrix,the others are by Glen Ballard. I have : Broken, Takes one to know one, Long shot, Diamonds, Simple , Wish you the worst and The Box.  Takes One to Know One is produced by The Matrix, I think..It sounds much like Skye Sweetnam's Sound Soldier..
I found most of them on youtube,someone posted a video and it has a megaupload link..
they're not in HQ,though..
Actually I don't have a proper version of Broken, I found it through youtube and converted it to mp3 format from its music video ;D..yeah,there are music videos shot for Broken, Long Shot, Box and Simple. Do you have more unrelased songs of Katy?

Rebecca

No, I don't have any unreleased songs of Katy, I was just curious where you got your unreleased songs.

Alex Martin

THIS is what katy perry said on the song I WILL BE It's really interesting....

Singer Katy Perry is quoted as saying:

"'I Will Be' is a song I have known for a while... From the outside looking in I know that everyone was fighting for Avril to put this on her record but for reasons I will not disclose, Avril, did not... I remember Dr. Luke playing this song for me months ago and I was at the point of tears knowing I heard a song that would be the hugest thing ever... I mean, people, be prepared to hear this song at EVERY WEDDING for a LONG time."

*Sabine*

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 07:46:50 PM

"'I Will Be' is a song I have known for a while... From the outside looking in I know that everyone was fighting for Avril to put this on her record but for reasons I will not disclose, Avril, did not... I remember Dr. Luke playing this song for me months ago and I was at the point of tears knowing I heard a song that would be the hugest thing ever... I mean, people, be prepared to hear this song at EVERY WEDDING for a LONG time."

She would have cried even more if she had heard my version! :D :D

Alex Martin

Rebecca

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 20, 2008, 07:46:50 PM

That is interesting. Maybe Katy Perry wanted it for her album. I wonder why Avril didn't want to put it on her album?

Eddie Krommer

Can't wait it for it to be released as a single by Leona Lewis and imagine Avril's face... Avril was such a dumb Alone and I Will Be were so unique... I still can´t figure out what happened through her mind...

*Sabine*

Yes she was so wrong! I recognize Leona's voice is even better than Avril but strangely I prefer Avril's version, it's "lighter" and poppier.

nshinnosuke

I prefer Avril's version too.
She didn't include it on The Best Damn Thing maybe because it doesn't fit the theme of her album...

Alex Martin

Avril is always drunk,it's not a mistery. Probably that day....... ;D ;D ;D

Raul_esp

hot n cold 4# in billboard hot 100   :(

Alex Martin

is down at number four right? Last week was at 3...AHI AHI AHI >:( >:( >:( >:(

Raul_esp

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 21, 2008, 04:31:04 PM
is down at number four right? Last week was at 3...AHI AHI AHI >:( >:( >:( >:(
yes , the number 1 goes away  :'(

*Sabine*

I think it's official Hot N' Cold won't do as good as IKAG and won't reach #1. I actually prefered that song to IKAG but I agree it's less original.