• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Katy Perry - PRISM - Unconditionally, ROAR

Started by Rebecca, April 15, 2008, 01:04:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raul_esp

hot n cold is 1# in pop 100!! and so what 2# THE KING RULES!  ;D

Alex Martin

this songs have a different style but like music and video i prefer Hot n  cold.

Alex Martin

Quote from: Raul_esp on November 21, 2008, 05:38:47 PM
hot n cold is 1# in pop 100!! and so what 2# THE KING RULES!  ;D

Really? ? ? this is amazing!!!!!

Well done max.

Alex Martin

Thank's for the link---in park ;D

*Sabine*

OMG!!!! Katy #1, Pink #2 and Britney #5, that's wonderful!!! :D
We really have wonderful tastes here my guys!! :D

Alex Martin

Yes yes,it's true thank you ;D

Rebecca

wonderful news! oh yes, we have great taste in music!

*Sabine*

Thanks! It's cool... Generally, I think she doesn't butcher this song as much as IKAG when she sings live!

Out

And by the way interview from that German show, she seems to be nice and funny person with good sense of humour :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VagokLGsYoA&feature=related

Alex Martin

Wh she don't sing in playback? btw this time good performance.

I love her eyes. :D

*Sabine*

AHAH THANKS  ;D This interview is fun, I love her, she's such a happy person! Very beautiful eyes yes!

Alex Martin

Katy is really funny. Good choice max.

Raul_esp

I kissed a girl is this week number 1# in the spanish list , I know is very later , but  spain is like this . :'(