• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Beauty and a beat by Justin Bieber written by Max Martin

Started by turnaround, May 10, 2012, 11:05:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davegeenz

I like the song, but I can't stand Nicki Minaj!   :-\  Hanging out for a radio edit of the song *without* the Minaj rap section!!   ;)

georg_e

44,000,000 +  views on the video lol :-)    I really want this song to be #1 --to me it's best of all recent Max stuff. The instru break is so Cheiron, the bass part is funky and the tension/momentum in the whole song is crazy!

Rebecca

I agree, I really want this to be No.1 as well, I love it so much, one of my all time favourite Max songs.

Axel

This is what I call an absolutely smashing track. Great great work and such beautiful melodies. Plus I love how colourful the video is. So much to see that you don't know where to look.

Joshua

Yeah the video setup is really cool, I just wish they'd shot it properly. None of this low budget handicam looking nonsense, hiding behind the whole "this is Justin's own private footage" idea.

Alex Martin

STANDING OVATION FOR JUSTIN......WOOOWWWWW

What Do You Think Guys?

Beauty and The Beat is Great!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=O8cKlzQOQWc&feature=endscreen

Rebecca

Joshua

Quote from: Alex Martin on November 23, 2012, 09:52:41 AM
STANDING OVATION FOR JUSTIN......WOOOWWWWW

Except they were standing for the whole song and Justin asked them to! :P