• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Carolina Liar - Me and You (prod. by Shellback)

Started by pete729, January 30, 2013, 01:19:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pete729

Check this song out. Carolina Liar are amazing. The song was produced by Shellback

The beat is a bit different from the album version and it rocks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PzwTv4vDsE

Joshua

This is really nice. I'm enjoying all of Shellback's solo stuff, and the writing in this feels like classic Max. It's quite emotive and I've missed that in their joint work lately.

Feelgoodlies

It misses something. I don't know, the chorus kicked in really fast and the vocals didnt fit the song.

Rebecca

I absolutely love this song and I love this new remix. Thanks

Joshua

Is it just me or could Chad Wolf be Max's twin brother? Max just needs to grow his hair long again! :D