• Welcome to Cheiron Songwriters and Max Martin fan-forum and music discussion board www.swedishsongs.de - All about Swedish songwriters and music.

News:

Welcome to the Cheiron Songwriters Forums |
powered by www.maxmartinfansite.com

Here is the place to talk about all the members and friends of the legendary Cheiron Studios: Max Martin, Denniz PoP,  Rami Yacoub, Jörgen Elofsson, Andreas Carlsson, Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Kristian Lundin, Herbie Crichlow, Alexandra Talomaa, Alexander Kronlund, John Amatiello, Jake Schulze and all the new and old songs by the Cheiron crew and friends (Dr Luke, Shellback, Savan Kotecha...) and (your) great pop music in general.

Main Menu

Best website to find collaborators

Started by Axel, December 06, 2011, 01:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axel

hi folks, maybe you can help me with this.

do you know any really good websites to find serious collaborators? I'm mostly looking for a lyricist to work with, but find it hard to find decent websites to find one. I know music2deal.com but it seems very Germany-oriented and is not very crowded. Pages like songlyricist.com don't look very serious but maybe I'm wrong? Do any of you have experiences and could potentially recommend a good one?

cheers
-Axel

georg_e

Not a website, but maybe you could try to get a meeting with a rep at the Swiss equivalent of ASCAP, BMI? (Performance rights society).  In US, basically anyone can get an appointment at BMI (ASCAP you have to be a published member), and if they think they can help and refer you to someone (other writers, producers) they will.

Peter Lee Kristian

Hi Axel,

I'm new hear , I am English living in France,( Normandy) I'm a Vocalsit Guitarist Mainly.

I am into many genres and styles of music  After many years playing in my own bands

and guesting in a few others, I'm just doing the occasional Gig and Writing Songs.

My son Lives near me he is a great all round guitarist.  and he is pro musician writes  songs

and records them on a home studio,   He does my backing tracks and I put on the vocals

This is an old post I understand so maybe it's not getting any attention or you have forgotten it.

I could be interested in collaborations if we have similar tastes.